• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I believe its today only and price is only in store  18-Volt 7-1/4 in. Cordless Brushless Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw Kit  at register will ring up for $199.00.  Price will show up at my link for $349.00 which is $50 cheaper than they are supposed to be.   Very limited stock in stores and stock will not show up online.  The store I went to in S CA only had three other stores stores had from 1 to 5.  

I was told by the rep that the stores will not be carrying and from now on they will only be sold online.  This is a fantastic deal if you can find one 1/2 off.  Great saw RIDGID 18-Volt 7-1/4 in. Cordless Brushless Dual BEVEL Sliding Miter Saw Kit   

• Includes 5 Ah 18-Volt lithium-ion battery
  • Easy to transport, weighing just 24 lbs.
  • Backed by a lifetime limited warranty with registration
  • Even the battery has a lifetime warranty as  long as you follow their directions on registering it.  (batteries purchased in store by themselves only carry normal warranty (not lifetime)

Was  $399.00   $349.00 

Call the store to check inventory (I wouldn't say to much because somebody there or friends might snap them up.

To make it even better this store has historically allowed the 20% off harbor freight coupons most stores nowadays will not allow them.  My price $173 (CA tax included) 

Again this is a great saw - even though it is only 7 1/4" blade it will cut through a 2 x 8 single pass.  Does anyone want to buy my Kobalt 10" one

Battery alone in store costs $119.00
Receipt added          It was available in a lot of my local stores in S CA not just a couple

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016