• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SnowJoe.com has Model SJ623E Snow Joe Ultra 18-Inch 15-Amp Snow Thrower on Special for $129.99
Use Code BLACKJACKJOE for 21% off = $102.70 Shipped.
SnowJoe $102.70 

Member Summary

Snow Joe (116.13kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Going quick only 17 left...

rated:
Such as great deal, I am in Miami, but will probably buy one...

rated:
J/K

rated:
Restocked 45 left.

rated:
Can't use the code this morning(assuming it goes in the gift card/store credit box), though $129.99 isn't bad.

rated:
I have one of these still in the box for 3 years now, with global warming it just does not snow enough around here to break it out.

rated:
Thanks for the post!

rated:
minicxz said:   Can't use the code this morning(assuming it goes in the gift card/store credit box), though $129.99 isn't bad.

The coupon code worked for me a few minutes ago.  $102.70 shipped.

rated:
Nice (I must be getting old, har).

Btw the coupon code does work, but you must enter it in a "Promo Code" box that's near the bottom of the screen during the checkout process--and NOT the "Gift Card/Store Credit" box in a subsequent screen where you enter your credit card info.

rated:
Thanks UkeDoggie.

Promo code was on the first shopping cart page when I signed in via Amazon payments.
Used Discover over Amazon payments so maybe I'll get the 5% cash back bonus too?

Now I need to check the sizes and capacities of the cords in my extensive extension cord collection.

rated:
Well, I paid for it through Amazon Payments and got an email from AP to confirm payment, but now I see that my Discover card wasn't charged. I was wondering why I didn't get any tracking number or anything from SnowJoe over the past week.

My email from Amazon payments on 11/26 at 2PM:
You initiated a payment of $102.70* to Snow Joe + Sun Joe. This is not a charge. You won't be charged until Snow Joe + Sun Joe processes your payment. If you did not authorize this payment, please contact Amazon Payments support.                                                                                                              

Did anybody actually get one shipped to them at the $102.70 price or did SJ cancel these orders?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016