• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Han Solo Fridge
$99.99 + $7.95
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1caf/?cpg=fbl_1caf

This is actually $95 cheaper than it is on Amazon and this time snagging it doesn't require crossing Jabba the Hutt.

• Han Solo in Carbonite Fridge
  • Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
  • Has a warm and a cool setting for keeping food either warm or cold
  • Rubber feet to protect surface
  • Red LED lighting on front (switch on back in case you don't want it)
  • 2 removable shelves
  • Top handle for portability
  • Locking door to prevent spillage (push the second instrument panel in to release)
  • Capacity: 18 cans of soda (with shelves removed)
  • Includes fridge, removable shelves, 110V US AC power cord (for use in home), 12V DC power cord (for use inlandspeedercar)
  • Note for International Friends: We do not recommend using this small appliance with an international power converter
  • Cooling Capability: approx. 32-44F
  • Heating Capability: approx. 131-149F
  • Outer Dimensions: approx. 19" tall x 10.75" x 10.75"
  • Inner Dimensions: approx. 16" tall x 8" wide x 6"
  • Weight (empty): 9.75 lbs.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
That is either the most awesome thing or the most 'wrong' thing I've seen recently.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   That is either the most awesome thing or the most 'wrong' thing I've seen recently.
How do you feel about it now that you've seen my next post:https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1541693

rated:
Whatever you put in this fridge should be quite well preserved... assuming it survives the freezing process.

rated:
Great price, thanks for sharing this deal. I have not seen anywhere for this low ever.

Not trying to be negative here, but a few issues I have with it after reading many reviews:

1. Poor reliability. Almost everyone has posted that their unit died within the first year of usage
2. Loud fan noise
3. Poor cooling performance
4. Total cost was a bit higher for me, $117 (but still the lowest out there). Here is the breakdown:

Item: 99.99
Shipping: 17.95
Discount: -7.95 (for all orders over $75)
Tax: $6.60

Like I said, I will most likely still get one for my collection, but won't likely use the cooling function.

rated:
Is it lead lined to protect Indy from nuclear blasts?

rated:
This is great and interesting.

rated:
Gotta love the variety of stuff presented here!

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016