This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Use coupon code "9MM" to get the additional $50 off. $299 is the lowest I have seen for this. 

Linky

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Nov. 26, 2016 @ 12:27am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
is this regular or compact?  the pics make it look compact

rated:
Shield is the single stack sub compact. It's not the M&P9C which is similar to a Glock 26. Great deal!

rated:
Thanks OP.  Been looking at this firearm for a while now.  The ad from PSA was not clear as to what the code 9mm would do.  I thought that all it did was give you FREE shipping which alone would make this a good deal, BUT free shipping AND $50 off made this too good a deal to pass up.  Green for you!

rated:
I've been looking for a great deal as well and this one is it !

rated:
Looks like a good deal, thanks OP.

rated:
This is a great deal - and I run a local small FFL shop. This is below my distributor cost, which is crazy. PSA sells on volume and I'm sure they get some kind of back end rebate. 

rated:
Haven't see it that low before

rated:
Best for CCW.

rated:
Thanks OP better than BF price of $379 at local Bass Pro Shop in SF bay area.

Got it and hope they send Cali complaint version as last time I got it at KGC - it had to be returned [cos not complaint with gun control freaks laws in Cali.

rated:
I've been wanting a handgun for myself. Thanks, OP!

rated:
BPH789 said:   Thanks OP better than BF price of $379 at local Bass Pro Shop in SF bay area.

Got it and hope they send Cali complaint version as last time I got it at KGC - it had to be returned [cos not complaint with gun control freaks laws in Cali.

7+1 should be ok in Cali.

rated:
Currently Out of Stock so Deal is Dead

rated:
w/o thumb safety still available. Link 
$299 with code m&p for the same $50 off.

rated:
Is this California compliant?

rated:
Well my 16 year old has been pestering me for a hand gun for the last year. Looks like a nice starter gun. Not sure if it is concealable.

rated:
Looking forward to lower overall firearm prices over the next 8 years

rated:
This pistol is quite concealable. It is about the same size ans and Springfield XDS 9. It also is a great shooting little gun..... Been considering one for awhile, but since I carry the XDS 45 everywhere it would be for fun only...  I have shot the shield 9mm a few times since my Brother-in-law owns one and it is a sweet gun.

rated:
this is NOT California Approved.....just a heads up for those in the unfriendly confines

The California version has a loaded indicator and is usually $450+ and OOS. Sorry for the bad news....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016