This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Did you bother to READ the post???

 "in store only" & "Link for information only, disregard availability and price."

And c... (more)

PruHTP (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 8:01p) |

I have found Staples brand of plastic totes to be of very low quality.  The plastic is quite brittle and cracks/breaks e... (more)

ThriftyEB (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 11:59p) |

....Did you bother to READ the post???  The item costs TWELVE NINETY NINE and is available ONLY ONLINE NOT AVAILABLE IN ... (more)

mewgirl (Dec. 06, 2016 @ 12:19a) |

no delivery.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find elmaezekiel, and welcome to FW. 

Just a heads up: you might want to edit your title. It says "atsaples" instead of "at Staples." Your title should also indicate that the deal is for in-store pick up only. 

If they didn't require pick-up I probably would have bought a dozen since the Staples near me closed down.

Been trying to get these for a long time, I hope it's right when I thought they cost $11 or $20.

I'm an art teacher and will be heading over later today to pick up a few! Bins this large are usually pricey.

My Staples had these yesterday for $2.70 ea but they went very fast

Thanks, needed some more storage boxes.

Thanks OP; these are a very timely find!

Thanks ! Great deal, in for six

I am a mom of two and this is perfect for toys storage.

ak1006 said:   My Staples had these yesterday for $2.70 ea but they went very fast
  
Yes - finding very few stores with inventory near me. And only 1 or 2 in the stores that have them.

Great, if you need something cheap that won't last.
I saw them in store and decided to spend more for better quality totes.

one reviewer summarized it well:

"Inexpensive but cheap !!
Good price but the plastic is thin and the lid does not stay on"

If the lid doesn't fit then you can return it as faulty merchandise...

mewgirl said:   If the lid doesn't fit then you can return it as faulty merchandise...
They are not faulty.

They are made this way:  the lid does not latch.
 

You can't make anything with a lid on purpose if the lid does not fit onto the item. If the lid does not fit, then it is faulty.

In any case, this is a store pickup anyway so one can go and investigate the situation themselves.

Thats a pretty sweat deal.

mewgirl said:   You can't make anything with a lid on purpose if the lid does not fit onto the item. If the lid does not fit, then it is faulty.

In any case, this is a store pickup anyway so one can go and investigate the situation themselves.

The lid fits; it just doesn't latch.

These are really low quality, if you plan on stacking them or using them for a more than a year, you'll regret buying them.

IRIS® 54 Quart Stack & Pull Modular Box, Clear with Navy Lid 
sku 781454 
Alternative for $1.00 (clearance item) in store only

Link for information only, disregard availability and price.
http://www.staples.com/IRIS-54-Quart-Stack-Pull-Modular-Box-Clea... 
https://brickseek.com/inventory-check/staples/ 

Staples #1536
776 8th Ave
Manhattan NY 10036
(212) 265-4550 In Stock
6 On Hand
Staples #1165
442 5th Avenue
Manhattan NY 10018
(212) 221-3517 In Stock
7 On Hand

PruHTP said:   IRIS® 54 Quart Stack & Pull Modular Box, Clear with Navy Lid 
sku 781454 
Alternative for $1.00 (clearance item) in store only

Link for information only, disregard availability and price.
http://www.staples.com/IRIS-54-Quart-Stack-Pull-Modular-Box-Clea... 

 


This item is $12.99 and is only sold online...

mewgirl said:   
PruHTP said:   IRIS® 54 Quart Stack & Pull Modular Box, Clear with Navy Lid 
sku 781454 
Alternative for $1.00 (clearance item) in store only

Link for information only, disregard availability and price.
http://www.staples.com/IRIS-54-Quart-Stack-Pull-Modular-Box-Clea... 

 


This item is $12.99 and is only sold online...

  Did you bother to READ the post???

 "in store only" & "Link for information only, disregard availability and price."

And completely skip over the following link?
https://brickseek.com/inventory-check/staples/

Which gave examples of stores showing this in stock.

I have found Staples brand of plastic totes to be of very low quality.  The plastic is quite brittle and cracks/breaks easily.  You know the old adage:  you get what you pay for.  If you live in the NYC area, the Amazing Savings stores (a discount store specializing in overstocks and other below market price goods) often offer insane prices on Rubbermaid and Sterlite totes.

PruHTP said:   
mewgirl said:   
PruHTP said:   IRIS® 54 Quart Stack & Pull Modular Box, Clear with Navy Lid 
sku 781454 
Alternative for $1.00 (clearance item) in store only

Link for information only, disregard availability and price.
http://www.staples.com/IRIS-54-Quart-Stack-Pull-Modular-Box-Clea... 

 


This item is $12.99 and is only sold online...

  Did you bother to READ the post???

 "in store only" & "Link for information only, disregard availability and price."

And completely skip over the following link?
https://brickseek.com/inventory-check/staples/

Which gave examples of stores showing this in stock.



  ....Did you bother to READ the post???  The item costs TWELVE NINETY NINE and is available ONLY ONLINE NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES.  And yes, you did indeed completely skip over the link you posted, which directly notes the price of the item and the fact that it was not sold in stores. =\



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017