• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
That is a "smoking"; deal!

rated:
Masterbuilt has quality problems, so they only give a 60 day warranty. So make sure you buy the extended warranty, or consider another brand.

(I've had two Masterbuilt smokers go bad - one for the controller on the box, the other for the heating element wiring melting and shorting out.)

rated:
I have this model. note that it a max temp of 275. OK for smoking with modifications (I don't like the small amount of smoke it generates), but limiting. Consider moving up to the 40 inch - max temp of 475 - can double as an oven, more flexibility, better controls. Also, for more smoke, use get the cold smoke kit ($50) or use a smoke tube/maze like the amaz-n smoke tube.

rated:
Also available at Target for the same price - save 5% if you have the Red Card!

rated:
Amazon just lowered it to $110.49! Glad I waited till today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016