• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Costco online, Samsung 40" 4k UN40KU6290D W/Promo Code $264.99. I think HHGreg is $255, but you have to pick it up. Plus you can always return it in 90 days, the Costco warranty is good for 2 yrs.

It's the same model as the UN40KU6300, but the remote control is not that advanced??? I don't have the 2 remotes side by side, so I'm not sure, what the difference is?

The UN40KU6300 goes for much more!

(Promo Code sheet, of $25 off a purchase of $250 online. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers.The Promo Code Sheet is good til 12/31)

Member Summary

Samsung 40" 4k UN40KU6290D (5.86kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OOS unfortunately. Great price on this though.

rated:
corphq9 said:   OOS unfortunately. Great price on this though.
  I checked it one hour ago, and it was still in stock, I just checked it and it's OOS. Keep in mind, that Costco had it out of stock 2 days ago, and they restocked it. So always look at it every day!  

rated:
The tech experts at Costco told be Friday the 4K wasn't available in 40" idiots, may return the vizio I bought.

rated:
"(Promo Code sheet, of $25 off a purchase of $250 online. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers."

But this is online, right? Can you share the promo code, or do you need a printed coupon for this?

rated:
Costco in Alhambra, CA has these in stock, for $239.99. Also Groupon, refurbished, for $199.99 (and other sizes): https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-samsung-small-screen-5-series-full-led-smart-tv model # UN40J520DAFXZA

rated:
This look like a nice tv!

rated:
jimtron said:   "(Promo Code sheet, of $25 off a purchase of $250 online. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers."

But this is online, right? Can you share the promo code, or do you need a printed coupon for this?

It's one sheet at Costco. Each sheet, has a different code.  

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   
jimtron said:   "(Promo Code sheet, of $25 off a purchase of $250 online. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers."

It's one sheet at Costco. Each sheet, has a different code.  

Ah, that makes sense. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016