• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
If you have Gold status, the "AT&T Bring Your Own Device Sim Kit" with 1000 pp, L2; will probably be a small mm. I checked in store to find it was $9.99 shelf price. I asked the cashier whether or not Gold discount would apply. He wasn't sure so he scanned it, after scanning my card, and it rang up for $7.99. Unfortunately, there was only one kit to be found in my local store.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice find!! I will be looking for these tomorrow. Are they found on the side of the gift card rack? 

rated:
Last time they were in a glass display case in most of my stores.
Depending on where you are, that case may or may not have a lock on it requiring cashier assistance. 

rated:
I had a $3 back in PP when you spend $30 coupon I got in the mail last week, so I got two of the AT&T kits. I also had two free product manufacturer coupons (one for a battery operated Oral B toothbrush and the other for Speedstick Gear deodorant). The toothbrush only cost $7.43 after Gold but the coupon scanned for $10. I had to throw in a filler to make the total come to $30 before tax. I chose 3 of the 80 cents after Gold Simplify 13 gallon kitchen bags, All in all, I spent $18.23 in points but got back $23.00 in points after tax, so a $4.77 MM and I got 2 AT&T SIM kits, a battery operated Oral B toothbrush, a Speedstick GEAR deodorant, and three boxes of kitchen trash bags all free.

Tomorrow I will get the SIM kits on my other card.

rated:
does sales tax get charged on these things?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   does sales tax get charged on these things?
Yes, sales tax is charged.

rated:
CO51 has $1 cash back on Kleenex facial tissue. If you still have the RA black friday receipt you should be able to get $1 as long as you bought two Kleenex in one tranx. Valid till tomorrow.

rated:
What's store stock like for the AT&T kits?  I was thinking of waiting until Saturday's FnF sale.  30% off being nicer than 20% gold discount.

rated:
Guys - I have a question about redeeming plenti points accumilated at ExxonMobil gas stations.  I had a terrible experience - the cashiers had no clue either. At the pump I was able to enter the phone number associated with plenti but I never got the option to redeem my points.  I asked cashiers inside and tried few things they thought would work but it didnt. They insisted my card no zero balance which clearly was not the case. 

I called plenti customer service this morning and was told that I must have plenti card to swipe in order to redeem points at EM. Is that true ? 

rated:
gocint said:   Guys - I have a question about redeeming plenti points accumilated at ExxonMobil gas stations.  I had a terrible experience - the cashiers had no clue either. At the pump I was able to enter the phone number associated with plenti but I never got the option to redeem my points.  I asked cashiers inside and tried few things they thought would work but it didnt. They insisted my card no zero balance which clearly was not the case. 

I called plenti customer service this morning and was told that I must have plenti card to swipe in order to redeem points at EM. Is that true ? 

The best way to use Plenti at Mobile stations is to get a Speedpass with the Plenti number attached to it. The extra benefit is you'll pay the cash price if your station has different prices for cash/credit. The cashiers are typically clueless about how to use Plenti. If you use the card it should work.

Update: I see that there is a Speedpass app. That might work just as well.

https://www.exxon.com/en/speedpassplus

rated:
gocint said:   Guys - I have a question about redeeming plenti points accumilated at ExxonMobil gas stations.  I had a terrible experience - the cashiers had no clue either. At the pump I was able to enter the phone number associated with plenti but I never got the option to redeem my points.  I asked cashiers inside and tried few things they thought would work but it didnt. They insisted my card no zero balance which clearly was not the case. 

I think you either need to swipe the card or enter the plenti card number.  I don't think the phone number feature is working.

https://www.plenti.com/partners/exxonmobil

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   What's store stock like for the AT&T kits?  I was thinking of waiting until Saturday's FnF sale.  30% off being nicer than 20% gold discount.
 Stock is low. I went to five Rite Aids on Monday/Tuesday. Three of the stores had 0 in stock, one store had 1, and the last store had 3.

rated:
Don't forget to get your six free Kit Kat or Reese's single serve candy bars as part of the 4 day sale that started yesterday.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Don't forget to get your six free Kit Kat or Reese's single serve candy bars as part of the 4 day sale that started yesterday.
 I found 50 cents freshness peelies on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, so after buying 6 it was a $3 MM for me -- could be for you too,

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   What's store stock like for the AT&T kits?  I was thinking of waiting until Saturday's FnF sale.  30% off being nicer than 20% gold discount.
  Not very good. I went to two stores and only found one AT&T kit total.

rated:
I checked 2 stores.  Not even a shelf hook for them.  I'm not going to hunt for them. 
I have a 300PP wyb $35 offer and the Sim Kits would have gotten me half way there.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016