• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

1 (22.84kB)
Disclaimer
SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine with Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate
- 4.3 out of 5 stars (1,877 reviews)
- #1 Best Sellerin Sewing Machines

www.amazon.com/4423-Extra-High-Machine-Stainless-Bedplate/dp/B00...

Was:    $140.59
Deal of the Day:    $96.49 & FREE Shipping 
All-time lowest price: http://camelcamelcamel.com/4423-Extra-High-Machine-Stainless-Bed...

Ships from and sold by Ama zon.com

- 23 built-in stitches: 6 basic stitches, 4 stretch stitches, 12 decorative stitches, 1 Buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader; top drop-in bobbin
- 1,100 stitches per minute; 60Percent stronger motor
- Stainless steel bed plate; heavy duty metal Frame; Snap-On Presser feet
- Fully automatic 1-step Buttonhole: make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 1 easy step
- Extra-High Sewing Speed of 1,100 stitches per minute gives you professional speed for faster results
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame ensures that the machine remains still for skip-free sewing 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is more like a rental. Despite the many negative reviews, I got this for my gf bday a few months ago. Broke her first time using it and I had to lug it for return. Caveat emptor.

rated:
This sewing machine had some difficulties in the commencing - particularly about different the width and length of the specialty stitches. But due to the fact I mainly straight saw I was not way too fearful. The equipment did nicely with rough cloth like heavy canvas and in many cases thin leather. No jamming and fast final results even on massive assignments.

Sad to say immediately after only a handful of works by using the device is now in some way trapped in reverse.I chewed up some good quality leather and broke my going for walks foot just before I realized what the problem was. Now I have performed everything I can imagine try. Examine the guide from the deal with to address. But I can't locate an option. So my significantly less than 6 months previous sewing machine must visit the store. Incredibly frustrating. Want I would have saved my income and just stuck with my old machine.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016