• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

ammo (18.31kB)
Disclaimer
I Was in DICK'S SPORTING goods today and they had a butt load of Remington UMC 9MM 115gr FMJ.
It is on sale for $10.98 per box of 50. There is a $5 per box of 50 rebate from Remington.
You can get 40 boxes (2K ROUNDS). That's $200 rebate.
The sale ends today 11-26-2016. The rebate ends tomorrow 11-27-2016. Postmark by 12-19-2016.
The upc code is 047700069807. That is what is on the receipt.
Although not listed on DICK'S web site you can search your area by searching for "047700069807" Then select 9mm, 115gr.
I was at the Irving TX store.
REBATE FORM WILL PRINT OUT WITH RECEIPT
LINK TO AMMO 

LINK TO REBATE PDF 

LINK TO Remington web page showing the upc's  

PS: If you live in Texas You might try going tomorrow. Be there when they open the doors. If the price tag is still on the shelf. They have to sell at that price BY LAW.
I'm not sure about other states. Good Luck. Sorry I couldn't get this posted sooner.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"In-Store Purchase Only" kills the deal when out of town. Otherwise that's a sweet deal.

rated:
the website shows $14.99/box. The sales is over?  or the sales price only in store?  it is too late to go to store now

rated:
eljamesyu said:   the website shows $14.99/box. The sales is over?
  IN - STORE.  IN - STORE.  IN-STORE.  Now, wonder why the website shows a different price?

I just came back from Dick's thirty minutes ago.  Ten boxes of the 9mm were part of today's purchase.  They had tons left.  Most of their stores are open until 10PM tonight...go get you some.

rated:
klamen said:   
eljamesyu said:   the website shows $14.99/box. The sales is over?
  IN - STORE.  IN - STORE.  IN-STORE.  Now, wonder why the website shows a different price?

I just came back from Dick's thirty minutes ago.  Ten boxes of the 9mm were part of today's purchase.  They had tons left.  Most of their stores are open until 10PM tonight...go get you some.

You were lucky...I just came back from the store with empty hands...they showed me the ad, which indicates the price was only good for FRIDAY.

rated:
The Black Friday ad shows this deal in the section that expired Friday at 2 PM. I beat this deadline yesterday by about 15 minutes and posted about it in the other thread about the rebate. However, if you click on this deal on the online ad, the fine print says it expires 11/26. I'm wondering if you saw the scanned price being the regular price. It seems a bit unusual that some stores would scan at 10.99 but others at 14.99.

rated:
I called my closest store because I didn't want to drive 30 miles and not get it. This was on sale yesterday, only good for Friday. Not today. So, if you were at the store and they still let you paid the sale price, good for you.

rated:
ElGuache said:   I called my closest store because I didn't want to drive 30 miles and not get it. This was on sale yesterday, only good for Friday. Not today. So, if you were at the store and they still let you paid the sale price, good for you.
  The price tag on the shelf read "through 11-26" I didn't notice the start date. A buddy of mine bought some tonight at a different DICK'S. same price same tag on shelf. YMMV.

rated:

receipt (684.42kB)
Disclaimer
giantsfan2 said:   The Black Friday ad shows this deal in the section that expired Friday at 2 PM. I beat this deadline yesterday by about 15 minutes and posted about it in the other thread about the rebate. However, if you click on this deal on the online ad, the fine print says it expires 11/26. I'm wondering if you saw the scanned price being the regular price. It seems a bit unusual that some stores would scan at 10.99 but others at 14.99.
  That is interesting here is a scan of receipt.

rated:
My local store has all the ammo in a locked cabinet behind the sales counter so I only show up there if I see something good in the online ad. I have no idea what regular priced ammo they sell. That's the difference between Bay Area and Texas Dick's.

rated:
Thanks OP. Just seen this 15 minutes prior to store closing. Bought 1K rounds, had $25 off $100 coupon that was sent in the mail. Waked out with 1K rounds for $207. Display said 14.99, clerk did not want to scan until I asked him a few times. Once he scanned it they came up 10.98.

rated:
Next best deal now that this is dead -- works out to $7.34/box AR & free shipping if you use the 30-day free club membership (just remember to cancel):

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/remington-umc-handg... 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016