• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How come when I click on the link you provided, the price is listed as $42.85??

rated:
Diamond24k said:   How come when I click on the link you provided, the price is listed as $42.85??
  Same here $42.84.  Maybe this deal is for Monday cyber

rated:
Its in store for $24.88 now. I picked up one yesterday and saw a whole rack of them today. Maybe the 'online' price won't hit til monday. But at least my store had plenty of these in stock.

rated:
Diamond24k said:   How come when I click on the link you provided, the price is listed as $42.85??
  AMZN 

rated:
I just placed an order for pick up at the price OP posted. It must be live now.

rated:
if you want a card with almost twice the read speed, BestBuy has the Samsung Evo+ for $37

They also have a Sandisk 128gb 80MB/s for $30, but sold out. Maybe find it in store?

rated:
Just ordered at the OP price. It works from phone browser but not from PC browser.

rated:
faltooweb said:   Just ordered at the OP price. It works from phone browser but not from PC browser.
interesting. i switched my browser's user agent to iphone(or any other phones), the price is $24.88.
PS: You can use "user-agent switcher for chrome" change your browser's identity to phones.

rated:
price showed up for me in Chrome. no funny business involved

rated:
Why is this marked "expired"?

Very much NOT expired and also available at Amazon for the same price with Prime shipping.

Not available to ship at WalMart.  Needs to be in stock for local store pickup to see the $24.88 price.

rated:
Store near me had a very good stock at this price. Best price I have seen on a 128.

rated:
Price is still @ $42.85 on WalMart website. I'll check again tomorrow.

rated:
It worked for me.Now price is $24.88+Free pickup today

rated:

rated:
This deal is still valid

rated:
Now up to $41.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016