• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Highly recommended by my ophthalmologist....These eye drops (I prefer the gel) are spectacular.   Yes, Five Star rating on Amazon.  I'll post actual price when it is listed....hopefully around $9 or $10.
Yes they are contacts compatible and sell one kind specifically to be used with contact lenses.

Great product!  ..

Lightning Deal 

Member Summary
IF you don't want to wait, Walgreens has all types of BLINK (contacts, gel, and liquid drops) and with code 3DAYS your total is 25% off....with Free Shipping if your total is $35.  I just purchased loads of stuff....Delsym, Metamucil, Chloraseptic, and most had clippable coupons which stack on top of the 25% discount.  My pre-discount total was $75 and after all discounts, it was $35 plus change....

Promotions & Coupons applied  
  Multi-BrandSavings: $20.00  
  3DAYSSavings: $12.83  
  ChlorasepticSavings: $2.00  
  PanteneSavings: $2.00  

Item Subtotal: $72.11
Promotion(s) applied: -$36.83
Shipping: FREE
Sales Tax: $1.41

Total: $36.69

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
is it live? which one is the lightning deal?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016