• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

XBOX (208.16kB)
Disclaimer
​Xbox One S 500GB Console - Minecraft Bundle -- $212.49 + FS at Amazon 

• Includes: Xbox One S 500GB Console, full game downloads of Minecraft for Xbox One and Windows 10, Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable (4K Capable), Power cable and 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial.
  • Comes with the Favorites Pack, featuring seven fabulous, community-favorite content Packs such as Halo Mash-up and Festive Mash-up.
  • Also includes the Builder's Pack, featuring six additional content Packs like the Biome Settlers Pack 1 and Greek Mythology Mash-up.
  • Watch 4K Blu-ray movies or stream Netflix and Amazon Prime in 4K Ultra HD.
  • Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
lots of people will be "mad" that they paid 249 on black friday I got mine at Kohl's for 249...but got 75 in Kohl's cash so I don't have to do any returns

rated:
Pretty hot !

rated:
The 1 TB Battlefield 1 version is $254 which isn't too bad considering Minecraft one is 500 GB and 500 GB Battlefield version is $249

rated:
​Definitely have to check this out. Thanks!

rated:
Effectively $212.49 at Target as well (today and tomorrow). Having a Target card gets another 5% (as true with Amazon card with Amazon ).
http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-500gb-minecraft-favorites-bun... 

rated:
Good deal but Target deal worked out better for me cuz of the $10 off an extra controller promo (which I needed) and additional 5% red card (don't have AMZ card).

rated:
This is a very good deal.  There is another option to consider as well

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-S-...

The MS store throws in a free game (limited choice) and a $25 MS gift card.  If there is a game on their list (and depending on its value), it can be on par with Kohl's.  I was trying to take advantage of Kohl's because I needed a new set of bath towels, but I never could find out when it was available.

rated:
500GB Battlefield 1 bundle also $212.49.

rated:
My Target order included 3 months of Xbox live gold ... was not able to order an extra controller on line , going to have to go to the store tomorrow to get 10 off

rated:
Console junkies
in for 1

rated:
Minecraft bundle shows $249 now, but Battlefield 1 still shows $212.49. 

rated:
WalMart has it for 249.99 with a 40$ gift card AND 4K movie. (+7% ebates!)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016