• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Echo (24.34kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon Echo (Black or White) $114.99 (w/ VISA Checkout) at Best Buy

* Must use VISA Checkout to save $25

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Or you could get 3 Amazon dots for $95..

rated:
Thank you. Hadn't ever used VISA checkout before and wasn't aware of the special discount. Was in the market for the Echo and this gave me the lowest price anywhere. 

rated:
Can you use this discount if you are already a visa checkout user and used the Staples discount?

rated:
thisguy said:   Can you use this discount if you are already a visa checkout user and used the Staples discount?
  
Yes - I actually just used the Best Buy VISA Checkout offer 3 times, saving me $75 total. Needed to purchase 3 Echo's and did separate orders for each!

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Visa Checkout is great.

rated:
bsg75 said:   Or you could get 3 Amazon dots for $95..
  What do we compromise when we opt for Dot instead of the original Echo? Does Dot have audio out option? I think the original Echo does not have that.

rated:
Please go easy on me.. but is Visa checkout an app - or I just use my visa card to check out on the website?
Thanks

rated:
visa checkout savings can be used for any item

rated:
telflonmail said:   visa checkout savings can be used for any item
  
Any item/order priced $100+

rated:
love4money said:   
bsg75 said:   Or you could get 3 Amazon dots for $95..
  What do we compromise when we opt for Dot instead of the original Echo? Does Dot have audio out option? I think the original Echo does not have that.

 The biggest difference I've noticed: the dot has a much weaker speaker. It's not good for music. Even audio books can be annoyingly difficult to hear.

rated:
CPAESQ said:   Please go easy on me.. but is Visa checkout an app - or I just use my visa card to check out on the website?
Thanks

  It is not an app. It is like paypal. So you can add non visa card to visa checkout. First goto www.visacheckout.com and create an account.

rated:
Can someone help? I just purchased at BB with visa checkout and no $25 discount. I am not sure if I did something wrong or not and it appears the deal is still going on, can anyone help?

rated:
Get Echo if you care about the looks.
Get Dot if you care about the price.

rated:
corphq9 said:   Can someone help? I just purchased at BB with visa checkout and no $25 discount. I am not sure if I did something wrong or not and it appears the deal is still going on, can anyone help?
  I think I read on another post that the visa checkout discount has expired..

rated:
moonbeam said:   
love4money said:   
bsg75 said:   Or you could get 3 Amazon dots for $95..
  What do we compromise when we opt for Dot instead of the original Echo? Does Dot have audio out option? I think the original Echo does not have that.

 The biggest difference I've noticed: the dot has a much weaker speaker. It's not good for music. Even audio books can be annoyingly difficult to hear.

  Does Dot have audio out jack though? Alexa does not.
 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016