• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Google (44.79kB)
Disclaimer
Google Home Smart Assistant/Voice Control -- $74.25 (w/ VISA Checkout) at Best Buy

Must use VISA Checkout to save $25
Works fine for me just now without adding a filler item to get to $100
If you do need a filler item: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-6-composite-video-stereo-audio...

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Dead

satguymtl (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 2:04a) |

jimates (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 2:24a) |

DEAD, Went to visa checkout, made account, put in visa #, etc no discount, dead.

myluckyboytion (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 7:52a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
Works without filler for me. Just did 3 separate orders @ $74.25 each.

Just got a Smart Things kit as well for $124

Lol at the two reds. They are either mad they paid $129/$99 or are trying to get the deal first, then come back and vote green after the order is placed. Lol.

rated:
Ah well, I have been all against wireless headsets but the Logitech - G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Limited Edition Wireless 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PS4, Windows, Xbox One - White is on sale and VCO worked on it at $99.99. For a few dollars more then the G633 which I own and use every day, the white set can be used to match a future white XBone S for wireless gaming and video streaming while also serve as a back up.  I can always just use the 3.5mm connector and use it as a wired headset when I care enough about the audio quality...

Rationalized, TYOP!

rated:
coolbreeze said:   Works without filler for me. Just did 3 separate orders @ $74.25 each.

Lol at the two reds. They are either mad they paid $129/$99 or are trying to get the deal first, then come back and vote green after the order is placed. Lol.

How?  It isn't limited to one offer per account?

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   If you do need a filler item: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-6-composite-video-stereo-audio...

No need for filler item.  VCO will automatically take out  $0.25, so the discount is $24.75 for the $99 Google Home.

rated:
Does anyone know?  Can I use a gift card as partial payment at BB and use Visa Checkout for the balance and still get the $25 promo?

rated:
Great deal !! I just used it with NO Problem

rated:
Do we need to enter a promo code? Or how do we assure the discount?

rated:
jimates said:   Does anyone know?  Can I use a gift card as partial payment at BB and use Visa Checkout for the balance and still get the $25 promo?
  nope

rated:
visa checkout savings can be used for any item

rated:
Finally jumped on board.
Now I get to "enjoy" even more devices answering to "ok google" at the same time. (Android watch, and an assortment of Phones/Tablets)

rated:
Click VISA Checkout at checkout and create an account. You can use any debit or credit card with Visa Checkout. It's not limited to VISA cards.

rated:
Got one. Thanks OP!

rated:
telflonmail said:   visa checkout savings can be used for any item
Can't be used on gift cards.  

rated:
Good find. $81.30 with taxes.

rated:
GWBush said:   
coolbreeze said:   Works without filler for me. Just did 3 separate orders @ $74.25 each.

How?  It isn't limited to one offer per account?

Supposed to be, but it isn't. Used it 7 different times, lol.

rated:
Regions Bank is running this promotion with Visa Checkout ($10 statement credit with $10 or more purchase):

This holiday season, save time and effort while shopping online. Visa Checkout® lets you make purchases online without the hassle of manually entering your Regions Visa® Card and shipping information. Best of all, you can earn a $10 statement credit when you use Visa Checkout and certain Regions Visa Cards to make at least one purchase of $10 or more during the holidays.*

Here's how to get your $10 statement credit:

If you haven't already done so, enroll your Regions Visa Cards in Visa Checkout and add your Regions Visa Credit Card, CheckCard or Now Prepaid Card.
  Make at least one purchase of $10 or more using Visa Checkout with your Regions Visa Personal Credit Card, Personal or Business CheckCard, or Now Prepaid Card between November 27 and December 31, 2016.
  Receive your $10 statement credit, which will be issued within 10 – 12 weeks after the offer ends to the Regions Visa Card used to make the purchase.†

This will save another $10 on this purchase. Of course, you will need to have a Regions credit card!

Just my $0.02.

rated:
Thanks. Got it.

rated:
Filler for 99 cents.
SKU: 23710723

rated:
Just ordered 3 Amazon 7 inch tablets for my young niece and nephews. Total was $81.79 with the $1.99 filler which was cheaper then ordering from Amazon. Now I need to work on getting my Amazon ordered cancelled! 

rated:
microdvd said:   Filler for 99 cents.
SKU: 23710723

I didn't need a filler, but got $24.75 off.

rated:
Don't checkout with VCO on a phone, even with Android Chrome, VCO did not take. But on a third order where I did place following the exact same procedure as I did my first order, VCO tacked on an additional $25 discount so it is confirmed good for multiple orders, this is hot hot hot!

rated:
Already have an Echo - but the voice control of Chromecast Audio convinced me.
I assume integration with Logitech Harmony will be coming, as will integration with other smart hubs - hopefully Vera!

rated:
Thanks

rated:
I just placed two orders using my phone no problem. $80 each with tax. Used same card info on each.

rated:
I'm not seeing $25 discount in my cart on bestbuy for Google Home. How do i know this offer still valid?

rated:
Cheaper from Verizon /w amex offer and cashback: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1540874

rated:
Looks like the deal is dead to me. If anyone can figure out how to get this to work let me know, but I am not seeing this in my final checkout totals when using Visa Checkout.

rated:
Dead

rated:
Dead

rated:
Dead

rated:

rated:
DEAD, Went to visa checkout, made account, put in visa #, etc no discount, dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016