• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Target has the Amazon Fire 7" 8GB onsale for $28.33 when added to cart plus tax.  Can also get 5% off using Redcard plus 1% ebates cashback.

http://www.target.com/p/amazon-fire-tablet-7-display-wi-fi-16-gb...

The 16GB is also 15% off.

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

fire (11.58kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
When I put it into my cart,it showed me out of stock

jacobadams (Nov. 29, 2016 @ 12:20a) |

Probably out of stock

daodella (Nov. 29, 2016 @ 1:53a) |

It's end.Now the price is 49.99,total is 57.99

pirateryanabraham (Nov. 29, 2016 @ 2:42a) |

3.4% with BeFrugal

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice find, thanks!

rated:
Nice find. Only in black.

rated:
I was thinking of getting the 8" HD version for the wife but this not makes it 1/2 the price -- anyone expereince both?

rated:
not allowing to add to the cart or to do a local pickup...Dead?

rated:
OOS online. YMMV for store pickup. (closest to me is ~50 miles)

rated:
I first clicked "black" then when I hit "Add to Cart" it asked for a zip code and then let me browse stores. Most of them simply told me to pick up in store without allowing me to buy it ahead of time. Only one store (which is too far away from me) had the option to buy now and "Pick Up Here." So I guess YMMV.

rated:
Awesome deal! Thank you so much!

rated:
I was just allowed to order online and with free shipping. Would not allow this morning. $30.03 with tax in MD.

rated:
oos

rated:
Keep checking. Stock seems to go in an out. I was able to add one to my cart just now after not being allowed to before - but I already have two of these, probably don't need another one (though it is tempting at this price...who do I know who needs a cheap tablet?).

rated:
$33 on AMZ itself. really? $5 is a deal nowadays?

rated:
zeugma said:   $33 on AMZ itself. really? $5 is a deal nowadays?
  $33 isn't the regular price.  $50 is, so yeah $28 is a screaming deal.

rated:
does AMZN still do good deals thru special offers??

rated:
WOW, thats a great deal!!!!

rated:
Thanks OP.Awesome price!

rated:
Got one, thanks

rated:
back in stock now. act fast.

rated:
Still in stock. Just got one.

rated:
Great deal! Nice one.

rated:
T S

rated:
HAS A LOT OF BAD REVIEWS

rated:
rodack1 said:   HAS A LOT OF BAD REVIEWS
  But a lot more good reviews.  4.2 out of 5 stars on Ama-zon.  I own 3.  Nice tablet for the price.

rated:
Just bought 2 more. No shipping available, but had a Target with 2 in stock for in-store pickup.

I have 2 already for my 5 and 2 year old girls. Both like it to just watch youtube videos and play simple games. This isnt a tablet to design your next house or code intricate websites on. Its a $30 tablet for simple enjoyment.

rated:
good deal

rated:
Gotta love a Cyber Monday sale where you still have to go to the store to get the deal - if it's still in stock. I think they call this "Black Friday."

rated:
sold out near me

rated:
Ordered one from Amazon Wednesday night, had it Saturday afternoon- but missed out on the extra 15% from Target

rated:
starchpoodle said:   Ordered one from Amazon Wednesday night, had it Saturday afternoon- but missed out on the extra 15% from Target

Same... great deal for that price.   So cheap your kids can break and you won't feel guilty.

rated:
I bought one a while back, rooted it and installed CyanogenMod 12 making this tablet AMAZING for the price. Dump the FireOS and install CM12 to unleash this tablet!

rated:
GREAT deal!!!

rated:
I agree... root it.. add google play and it is nice for the $30 price tag.

I have been playing the walking dead game on it for a year.

rated:
I actually got the Fire HD 8 deal. More resolution, twice the RAM, stereo speakers, five hours more battery life, $59.99.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018SZT3BK/

rated:
PSSST! THEY'RE SHIPPING NOW as of 9:50pm PT.

rated:
When I put it into my cart,it showed me out of stock

rated:
Probably out of stock

rated:
It's end.Now the price is 49.99,total is 57.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016