• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Heh, 3 people gave red on this deal, but the $199 deal got a lot of green. Some people defy logic and that just baffles me.

+7 green 

Edit: FYI, I picked one up!  Glad I held off on the $199 deal on Amazon.  Thanks OP

rated:
Utility rebates on this guy

100 in Utah

rated:
kdn102 said:   Heh, 3 people gave red on this deal, but the $199 deal got a lot of green. Some people defy logic and that just baffles me.

+7 green 

Edit: FYI, I picked one up!  Glad I held off on the $199 deal on Amazon.  Thanks OP

They were trying to hide the deal so they could buy it first. After their order was complete, I'd bet they come back with a green click...

rated:
oos

rated:
Grr. I missed the fire tv.

rated:
foosmaster5000 said:   oos

Best Buy has it for $199.99  - $25 when you use VISA Checkout. Not as good as this Target deal, but pretty close.

rated:
Total 20% off (CM 15% + 5% Target Red Card) = $160.69 + tax

rated:
foosmaster5000 said:   oos

Back in stock!

rated:
Wads said:   Utility rebates on this guy

100 in Utah

funny, pointing out that this thermostat has rebates from the local utilities, and gave my state as an example,  and i get red......

i assumed that helping a person save money would be worthy, or at least if it doesn't apply to you, then move on.

rated:
$125 in rebates in southern california.

rated:
Wads said:   
Wads said:   Utility rebates on this guy

100 in Utah

funny, pointing out that this thermostat has rebates from the local utilities, and gave my state as an example,  and i get red......
i assumed that helping a person save money would be worthy, or at least if it doesn't apply to you, then move on.

Dont sweat it, there are people around here who post and people that justify their existence by critiquing the other people's contributions and posts!

Thanks O/P for the deal and Riznick for the rebate info which made it a no brainer!

rated:
By the time I checked my a/c for a c wire it was sold out.

rated:
Loved the 2nd generation. Used for 2 years, then moved. Found out the Nest is no compatible with by current HVAC system because my current system is 12 volt instead of 24 volt. Let's hope Next comes out with a 12 volt compatible system soon!

rated:
234 now. pos? or poc?

rated:
Got one on BF from Kohl's. With $60 Kohl's cash effectively it came to $140 and have $100 local utility rebate..

rated:
pls remove

rated:
It appears to be dead again. But there might be similar deals around today.

rated:
For those in Georgia, Georgia Power is selling the 3rd generation Nest for $99.50 on its website (which includes a $99.50 instant rebate).

Nest Smart Thermostat

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016