• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any comments on quality, cost of toner, etc?

rated:
Note I have no ”skin in the game" but I did a little poking around on Amazon since I'm looking at these myself. Off brand cartridges appear to be reasonable - one seller has full set for $69. Black yield 2000 pages, each color 1000. There are some negative ratings but each time the seller reached out to assist and make things right.

Getting ready to pull the trigger......

rated:
Just be aware this and other newer Xerox printers use "Xerox® EA-Eco Toner" low temperature toner, (fuses at a lower temperature to "use less energy"). The usual toner refills end up not bonding as well to the pages. Real Xerox toner is prohibitively expensive. ($55USD/1k pages per color. $76/2k pages black. $240 per set.) None of the refills I've found mention anything about being lower temperature.

If you are using this printer or most other Xerox printers in a US office setting and plan to use it for many years, it is eligible for e-concierge from Xerox which will give you a free "lifetime" warranty as long as the printer as long as you order Xerox supplies from Xerox, but given how often a new printer goes on sale it's often cheaper to simply buy a new printer at the end of warranty giving you a new fuse and drum as well. (2y extension is $120)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016