• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Motorola - Moto X Pure 4G with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
$224.99 (w/VISA Checkout)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-x-pure-4g-with-64gb-me...

Must use VISA Checkout to save $25

Price drop from this popular deal last month!

Moto X Pure Unlocked Cell Phone: Connect with friends and family wirelessly with help from the vibrant 5.7" touch-screen display and 32GB of storage space for all your music, photos, contacts and apps. Capture group shots and selfies using the front and rear cameras.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Actually, the 64gb (black version) is also 249.99 before Visa checkout. So you might as well get an extra 32gb for free:  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-x-pure-4g-with-64gb-me...

rated:
dewce said:   Actually, the 64gb (black version) is also 249.99 before Visa checkout. So you might as well get an extra 32gb for free:  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-x-pure-4g-with-64gb-me...

Thanks and nice find! I'll update the post.

rated:
nice find dewce....If i had not already bought this from B&H I would have ordered this..though with Tax it works out almost the same

rated:
billtmore said:   nice find dewce....If i had not already bought this from B&H I would have ordered this..though with Tax it works out almost the same
  I ordered one from B&H too. I am returning that one because this comes out about $30 cheaper after tax for me.

rated:
dewce said:   
billtmore said:   nice find dewce....If i had not already bought this from B&H I would have ordered this..though with Tax it works out almost the same
  I ordered one from B&H too. I am returning that one because this comes out about $30 cheaper after tax for me.

Don't forget that you pay your own return shipping to B&H.

rated:
Can anyone comment on the battery life and overall longevity for this phone? Seeing reviews indicating problems with battery draining quickly even under low levels of use.

rated:
jcsoigne said:   
dewce said:   

I already contacted them and they said to just deny the shipment and I'll be refunded when they check it back into the warehouse.

rated:
399 on website

rated:
guardianx said:   399 on website
  Yep, they must have just bumped it up. Looks like the 64GB version is dead. The 32GB version is still 249.99, though.

rated:
jcsoigne said:   
dewce said:   

I DONT care about that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016