• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
 Set includes one base receiver and one sensor (ability to additional CWPIR sensors-Sold Separately). Sold by Amazon Here  Must scroll down to where you see "Used & new (123) from $14.98 & FREE shipping"·Normally around $45.00      Passive infrared (PIR) sensor is weatherproof and detects motion up to 30ft away and features adjustable sensitivity.·      Base receiver detects signals from sensors up to a 1/2 mile away (in ideal situations).·       Unique sound and light pattern on the base unit identifies which sensor has been triggered.·      Easy to install, no wiring required. Base units uses AA batteries or included AC adapter. 

Member Summary

CWA2000 (1.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
New seller with no prior sales. Buyer beware.

rated:
Ships from Australia! Hmmmm...... I wonder how long that will take?

rated:
I ordered 2. I know Amazon will protect me if this never comes...but it sure seems suspicious. Is this long enough to get the money and run?  PS  It's unlikely you can ship these from Australia for the selling price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016