• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (20.74kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Unlisted by Kenneth Cole & Alfani Men's Dress Shoes/Boots (Various Styles) w/ In-Store Pickup
$22.99
http://www1.macys.com/shop/featured/unlisted-by-kenneth-cole/Price/21.00%257C23.00 

Macy's has Unlisted by Kenneth Cole & Alfani Men's Dress Shoes/Boots (Various Styles) on sale for $22.99 with free in-store pickup if stock permits otherwise shipping is free when you add a beauty item to your order (from $4 ) or shipping is free on orders $50+.

Choose between:

More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for 3 pairs of shoes. Thanks

rated:
in for 3

rated:
Same price on Amazon, Prime free shipping. 

rated:
whoisyourdady said:   Same price on Amazon, Prime free shipping. 
  For some items. Not the blind turn boots, I don't think.

rated:
Nice. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Nice! Anyone have a $2.01 filler for free ship?

EDIT: Here's an actually useful filler. An nice pillow for 2.99 http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/springs-home-jumbo-down-alter... 

rated:
Looks like free shipping starts at $25 on Cyber Monday.  So you only need to order 2 pairs for free shipping.

EDIT: Nevermind, these items do not qualify.  Need $50+ for regular free shipping.  But I got over $50 with just 2 pairs anyways, maybe because of CA tax?

rated:
What is it with hipsters and wearing brown shoes with dark grey or navy suits?  They're all "sheep".

rated:
cps6568 said:   What is it with hipsters and wearing brown shoes with dark grey or navy suits?  They're all "sheep".

Trend? Fashion? Preference? 
Clothing is influenced by the media and If it looks good and socially accepted; then its fashion.

rated:
If you don't mind man made material these are a good price. Description states Leather but reviews state otherwise...

rated:
Good polite answer.  Thank you.  Never having been accused of being fashionable, I forget this.  Stopped my GQ magazine subscription after 1 year two decades ago,

rated:
Picked up a pair in store yesterday. One salesman I talked to said they couldn't price match the website. He was getting off work so he pulled another guy over. That guy said there was no problem doing a price match, so I left the store with my new shoes after paying $22.99 plus tax.

These look like very good shoes for the price. They aren't the nicest quality shoes that Macy's sells by far (reg price $80, but no one should ever pay that), but for a no-name/store brand price, you're getting a bottom rung big-name brand shoe. You may find a better shoe for a similar price at Ross/Tj Maxx/Marshalls, but their shoe stock is very hit-or-miss.

Looks like deal is still good until midnight (pacific) tonight.

rated:
Don't expect to much.  Unlisted is the low end brand for KC.  They probably won't last a year but for $23 its not a bad deal at all.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016