• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a very good straight up deal with no hassle.  A variant from Kohl's (IF you're willing to deal with Kohl's Cash) is : 

I was able to get 2 @ Kohl's.  
129.99 * 2 = 259.98 + 17.55 tax = 277.53
277.53 - 75.00 Kohl's Cash - 26 Ebates CB = 176.53
176.53 / 2 =  88.27 ea.

rated:
BOC said:   This is a very good straight up deal with no hassle.  A variant from Kohl's (IF you're willing to deal with Kohl's Cash) is : 

I was able to get 2 @ Kohl's.  
129.99 * 2 = 259.98 + 17.55 tax = 277.53
277.53 - 75.00 Kohl's Cash - 26 Ebates CB = 176.53
176.53 / 2 =  88.27 ea.

I agree, been watching fitbit Charge 2 for two months now. For a straight up deal, you can't beat this. 

Another good option: E-bay Fitbit Surge  (New Open Box Store Return) For $90 and use CYBERFLASH16  to save another $15, bringing the total to $75. This one has GPS

rated:
That eBay surge link you posted says out of stock

rated:
This looks like a great price.....does anyone know of a better price?

Thank heaven for fatwallet to help navigate the excessive costs of todays latest technology & gadgets.

rated:
Based on what I havebeen able to calculate- im going to deal with Kohls cash & buy 2 of these, tonight if they have them,

rated:
Appears to be dead. OP's link is showing $128.95 for me

rated:
I bought this from Amazon on Friday for $129. I saw Target had it today for $129 and then 15% off to total $109 so I cancelled my Amazon order earlier today. Maybe they got my feedback!

rated:
Where do you get $75 Kohl's cash?

rated:
Target is $129 with 15% off today, which equals Amazon's $109. And for REDcard members, Target offers another 5% off, making their price $104.37.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016