• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://jet.com/product/Roku-Premiere-4K-Streaming-Media-Player-...

~~4620R (2016 Model)

EXTRA20 brings the price down to 54.39

DROP25 brings this down to 50.99

befrugal.com or ebates cashback is 3% making this 49.46!

Member Summary

Roku (1.10kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
When I added it to the cart it came up as $67.99 and I used coupon code EXTRA20 for another 20% off dropping it to $54.39.

rated:
thanks for the code and the update.  

rated:
THanks for the update!! helpful one

rated:
Use DROP25 instead of EXTRA20 on Cyber Monday (today) - IT come cheaper

rated:
thanks for the information

rated:
Updated with new code and price, DROP25

rated:
Almost pulled the trigger on this one. It's a very good deal for those who will be connecting using wireless. But this particular unit has no ethernet port should you need or want that.

Also, in response to another poster mentioning bfrugal, ebates is also offering a 3% cash back (plus is having double cashback for many other sites during cybermonday).

rated:
This model gets extremely hot, stay away I sent model back to HSN they said they had quite a few send backs, do a google search, I just got their newest model for $80 at their introductionfor$50 off suggested price, what a difference in heat distribution
http://www.aftvnews.com/roku-4-being-recalled-possibly-due-to-mi...

rated:
Thanks for sharing this deal!

rated:
I recently received an email from Roku detailing their new privacy policy. It seems to say that they can give or sell any information they have on you at their discretion. I could not find any way to opt out of this. so beware

rated:
eclectro said:   Almost pulled the trigger on this one. It's a very good deal for those who will be connecting using wireless. But this particular unit has no ethernet port should you need or want that.

Also, in response to another poster mentioning bfrugal, ebates is also offering a 3% cash back (plus is having double cashback for many other sites during cybermonday).

What are you talking about? It says in the specs sheet: 
Ethernet Connectivity 10/100 Base-T Ethernet

rated:

rated:
As stated before, this premiere does NOT have an ethernet port. The premiere plus does, though.

rated:
I'm unable to stack the coupons

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016