• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Dell-UltraSharp-U2412-24-LED-backlight-Mo... 

Not the most recent model and only USB 2.0 hub, but a good price from Dell 's Ultrasharp line, better than average monitors.  Regular price more like $200.

24" widescreen LED backlight display
Resolution 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
Contrast ratio 2,000,000:1 (dynamic)
Response time 8ms
Brightness 300 cd/m2
VGA, DVI-D (HDCP), 1 USB 2.0 upstream port, 4 USB 2.0 downstream ports
Raise or lower the U2412M to suit your workspace and your personal style with 4.5" of height adjustability
Dimensions 20.22"H x 21.89"W x 7.10"D (8.73lbs)
3 year warranty

Also available from Amazon for the same price...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JN9310

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
is this monitor better than the 25 in LG monitor?

2560 x 1080 5ms IPS
• 21:9 UltraWide Full HD
• 60Hz Refresh Rate
• VESA Mount Compatible
• Dual Controller & 4-Screen Split

which is selling for $129 (after $20 rebate)?

rated:
eljamesyu said:   is this monitor better than the 25 in LG monitor

2560 x 1080 5ms IPS
• 21:9 UltraWide Full HD
• 60Hz Refresh Rate
• VESA Mount Compatible
• Dual Controller & 4-Screen Split

which is selling for $129 (after $20 rebate)?

If you are going to watch a lot of movies on it, go with the LG. If it is more productivity, I'd go with the Dell (typing on it now)

rated:
For a 24" screen and a good HD this is really a great deal

rated:
Great deal! I use 3 of these in portrait mode for my workstation. I've had one sitting in my Amazon cart at $212 for the past week, hoping for a deal. Looks like I'll be adding a 4th monitor!

Keeping the 16:10 dream alive! Death to 16:9!

rated:
Keeping the 16:10 dream alive! Death to 16:9!

Amen! 16:10 Great for reading / writing code!

This is an awesome monitor btw! Highly recommend it.

rated:
This model is factory color calibrated (a calibration printout chart is included); it's mainly used for photo/video editing where color display accuracy is important.

rated:
I agree with the others, I have two of these monitors for work and they are great.

rated:
I really like the fact that this monitor can swivel to portrait mode. Just ordered 1, thanks.

rated:
Thanks OP! These are great limit 2 per order also 4% from ebates

rated:
Definitely a premium monitor. I have 4 on a 2x2 stand. Now considering two more for a separate dual-monitor workstation.

rated:

rated:
I'd rather buy this exact same deal from Amazon because they are a better company to deal with than Staples

and Discover has 5% back

rated:
DeNovo said:   Is this better than the LCD on sale at Office Depot

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1541967

Well, yes and no.  The ultrasharp line usually uses better quality panels for color accuracy and viewing angles.  They also usually have other extras like the usb hub and adjustable stand with portrait mode that the cheaper lines don't have.  If you don't need those extras, they getting a larger 27" for cheaper may be better for you.  The cheaper monitors can often be better for gaming as they might have faster pixel refresh rates too.
po90260 said:   I'd rather buy this exact same deal from Amazon because they are a better company to deal with than Staples

and Discover has 5% back

Amazon likely price-matched because it wasn't there at first.  Also, buying from a Staples means many people get to use up store rewards and can return to a local store if there's something wrong.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016