• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Boost LG Tribute HD $19.99 free shipping or store pickup available at Best Buy.com or eBay Best Buy Store is again available.  Price had increased today morning.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/boost-mobile-lg-tribute-hd-4g-lte-with-8gb-memory-prepaid-cell-phone-white/5428602.p?skuId=5428602

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boost-Mobile-LG-Tribute-HD-4G-LTE-with-8GB-Memory-Prepaid-Cell-Phone-White-/192038052967?hash=item2cb65c2467:g:L3wAAOSwCGVX~891

Limit 1 on BestBuy.com or eBay

Is known to pass FED check on ringplus

 

Member Summary

Boost LG Tribute HD (43.10kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Picked one up instore last night and swapped into Ring+ this afternoon.  

rated:
bluestraw said:   Picked one up instore last night and swapped into Ring+ this afternoon.  
  what? How did you manage that? The new FED rules prevented this... Did yoy do anything special?

rated:
I picked up one (Tribute HD) yesterday and it passed for ring plus.
I bought the Boost Tribute 5 in August (same price). This won't pass FED check. (I'd prefer this one on Ring+). On this phone I'd tried to get the $20 credit for activation (fail), so they registered it with a phone #, but I never paid for time - so it not quite fully registered. Is that why I can't set it up on R+?

rated:
golgo1313 said:   
bluestraw said:   Picked one up instore last night and swapped into Ring+ this afternoon.  
  what? How did you manage that? The new FED rules prevented this... Did yoy do anything special?

  They didn't do anything. Sprint whitelisted this phone for whatever reason Sprint chose to do so. Been whitelisted for a few weeks IIRC.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
  They didn't do anything. Sprint whitelisted this phone for whatever reason Sprint chose to do so. Been whitelisted for a few weeks IIRC.

Have they officially white-listed this phone or they have not come around to "lock" it to Sprint yet?
Two different things.
 

rated:
I think this is the best deal available.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
mathfaster said:   
  They didn't do anything. Sprint whitelisted this phone for whatever reason Sprint chose to do so. Been whitelisted for a few weeks IIRC.

Have they officially white-listed this phone or they have not come around to "lock" it to Sprint yet?
Two different things.

Don't know. It was only released in Oct 2016 so they could impose FED on it yet but like other phones could be grandfathered in before they get around to doing it. I had asked myself that question but i think people only care it works on R+. $20 gamble.  

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016