• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Xbox (1.10kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield Bundle + 3-month Xbox Live Card  on sale for $212.50 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is now the lowest price ever for this bundle according to Camelcamelcamel

Includes:

• Xbox One S 500GB Console
  • Full game download of Battlefield 1 w/ One month of EA Access
  • Xbox Wireless Controller
  • HDMI cable (4K Capable), Power cable
  • 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial, 3 month Xbox Live Membership Digital Code

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
the Target extra 15% off is good

rated:
I don't play video games so I'm wondering. Is it better to get a XBox One or One S? Can someone tell me the difference?

rated:
Pretty sure the One S just looks cooler

rated:
dahliat said:   I don't play video games so I'm wondering. Is it better to get a XBox One or One S? Can someone tell me the difference?

The "S" Model has the ability to handle 4K resolution where the original Xbox is 1080P maximum.

rated:
Hot deal as well for this set, should be good for years to come.

rated:
The Xbox one s is also smaller than the Xbox, which means it won't take up as much room in your entertainment stand.

rated:
Not only does it handle 4K resolution, but it is also a 4K Blu Ray player. The only 4K Blu Ray player with so much value!
I just ordered one. Thanks for sharing! 

rated:
Thank you all for answering my ?

rated:
Good quality stand alone 4K Bu-Ray players are right around the cost of the One S (make sure you are getting the One S model or else you may get one that simply tries upscaling to 4K); plus you get the benefit of a gaming console.  

rated:
Looks like this deal is dead... Price is back up to $263.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016