• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Cricket Wireless is offering the S7 for half price, $324.99 for New customers only. You just have to activate a new line and prepay one month of service ($30) and there is no further commitment. It is locked to Cricket until you have 6 months of service, or you may be able to buy an unlock code.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phones/smartphones/samsung-...

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S7 (15.10kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thats an awesome price!

rated:
The price is $324.99 ($649.99 - 50% off) + Tax.

rated:
HKSturboKid said:   The price is $324.99 ($649.99 - 50% off) + Tax.
  Thank you, I updated the OP.  My reading comprehension is not great in the morning

rated:
Not just for new customers, existing customer are eligible, but have to add a new line to your account.

rated:
This is perfect for people that current have 2-3 lines with Cricket on the Family plan.

If you currently have 3 lines, you can get 2 x Samsung S7 for $324.99 + tax each Plus $10 for your monthly service fee for the additional 4th and 5th lines.

If you currently have 2 lines, you can get 3 x Samsung S7 for $324.99 + tax each Plus $30 for your month services for the additional 3rd, 4th and 5th lines.

If the phones are not locked to the sim that came with the phone, you can essentially take your existing sim card and put it on the new phone.

rated:
Don't forget to get Samsung VR. goto Samsung website to register the purchase. YMMV

rated:
Great price...Cricket service is AT&T towers also. The don't charge tax either.

rated:
Are these the same phones that had battery fire issues or was that a different version?

rated:
No, that was the Samsung Note 7.

rated:
unlock code from where?

rated:
Where do you see that you have to have 6 months if service ?

rated:
plasmata said:   No, that was the Samsung Note 7.
  Thanks for the clarification.

rated:
ultrabak81 said:   unlock code from where?
  you can try the gophone proceedure for unlocking from at&t. i did it on 3 galaxy phones from cricket last christmas.

rated:
Folks where is the deal for $324.99? I am seeing $649.99 in the cart...

rated:
The deal expired yesterday. It was for 11/28 and 11/29 only.

rated:

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016