• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link

click on no free returns and pay debit

SAVE 25% (Maximum Discount $50) at checkout with promo code DROP25. Offer valid only on Cyber Monday.

Offer Expires 11/28/2016 at 11:59pm PST. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer is subject to change or cancellation. Void where prohibited. Brand, category and other restrictions may apply. Certain manufacturers do not allow for discounts, and those products will not drop in price.

Tax will be appllied to these states:AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, KS, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NJ, NY, NV, OH, SD, UT, VT, and WA. Any applicable tax will be applied to the price you pay for taxable items, less any and all extra savings.

Apply for rebate ($20)

This is the lowest price for the overclocked edition I have seen so far.

Member Summary

MSI armor gtx 1070 (28.67kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Dang... tax kinda kills it for me. Tho it's still a good deal!

rated:
I got it anyway! Thanks for the heads up!

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Many thanks OP for posting this deal. Just ordered one using Visa as they give 1% back.
Just a couple of points about this card. There is no back plate. This concerns some but at this price I can manage without it. 
The card is heavy and some user have reported sagging. Amazon sell a special support but reviews are mixed and it costs over $20 the last time I checked. At the moment I intend to run a piece of 1/2" dowel from top to bottom of my tower case with a small notch cut out for the corner of the video board to fit into, but will look at other possibilities when it is delivered. 
By the way check for 'capacitor whine' as soon as the video card is running. Some users had to return their card to MSI for replacement. It seems most manufacturers have this problem, it is the luck of the 'component' draw.

rated:
Has anyone been advised that their order has been shipped? Mine is still being processed! Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016