Newsdemon Cyber Monday Sale 1 - Unlimted Usenet + VPN $5

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.newsdemon.com/Black-Friday-Usenet-2016.php

The BF sales are back

Sale 1: Unlimited usenet + VPN - $5/month

The next sale at 10.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yaay! Missed it by a whisker on Friday

speedoflight said:   Yaay! Missed it by a whisker on Friday
  no worries, better deal is coming up according to http://gratisnieuwsgroepen.nl/black-friday-cyber-monday-usenet-d...

I guess you can't switch to these plans if you're an existing member? Lame.

mindc0ntr0ller said:   
speedoflight said:   Yaay! Missed it by a whisker on Friday
  no worries, better deal is coming up according to http://gratisnieuwsgroepen.nl/black-friday-cyber-monday-usenet-d...

  so all dead now or what?  I can't really tell.  

russ0519 said:   
mindc0ntr0ller said:   
speedoflight said:   Yaay! Missed it by a whisker on Friday
  no worries, better deal is coming up according to http://gratisnieuwsgroepen.nl/black-friday-cyber-monday-usenet-d...

  so all dead now or what?  I can't really tell.  

  yea the deal is done, tho XSnews is still having a great discount and free trial.

mindc0ntr0ller said:   
russ0519 said:   
mindc0ntr0ller said:   
speedoflight said:   Yaay! Missed it by a whisker on Friday
  no worries, better deal is coming up according to http://gratisnieuwsgroepen.nl/black-friday-cyber-monday-usenet-d...

  so all dead now or what?  I can't really tell.  

  yea the deal is done, tho XSnews is still having a great discount and free trial.

  XSNews free trial is not good for people out of EU..I am in the USA

<Deleted. My mistake.> Thanks OP!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017