• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
All of my orders gone as well. Looks like my purchases were all refunded to my CC, too. I bought 20 Home Depot GCs (3 ... (more)

DyslexicHobo (Nov. 29, 2016 @ 5:39p) |

They are saying that my orders were killed by the fraud system, even though my cc company accepted the charge (saw it in... (more)

eJayZ (Nov. 30, 2016 @ 9:10a) |

no email from them at all for 3 days...unbelievable...

eljamesyu (Nov. 30, 2016 @ 11:45p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nike
card comes out to be 15% off.

rated:
Change your purchase to a $50.00 Gift Card, the same $15.00 discount comes off for a total of $35.00 equaling a 30% discount. Hurry, once this is known to all, it wont last long, I am stocking up now!

rated:
is this site legit?

rated:
WOOHOO! Just bought 4 $500 Home Depot gift cards - $2,000 for $1,500!!! Yea, time to redo the yard fencing. Thanks, OP!!!

rated:
CYBERMONDAY seems to take off $15 on one card
CYBERMONDAY16 takes off 25%

rated:
Got a $50 PepBoys .. thanks!

rated:
nahata22 said:   is this site legit?

Get My PERKS is a deal site for Entercom Radio station clusters, in markets they serve throughout the U.S.

So yes, it's legit.

As to whether they'll fulfill orders to addresses that don't have Entercom stations in their area, is the question.
[which I don't have an answer for]

rated:
eJayZ said:   CYBERMONDAY seems to take off $15 on one card
CYBERMONDAY16 takes off 25%

seems like the minimum to use CYBERMONDAY is $50, by CYBERMONDAY16 can be used for any purchase.

rated:
MidwestUSDealGuy said:   

Get My PERKS is a deal site for Entercom Radio station clusters, in markets they serve throughout the U.S.

So yes, it's legit.

As to whether they'll fulfill orders to addresses that don't have Entercom stations in their area, is the question.

Thanks. I am yet to receive my e-gift card. Did you receive yours?

rated:
mine is in review...

rated:
nahata22 said:   
MidwestUSDealGuy said:   

So yes, it's legit.

Thanks. I am yet to receive my e-gift card. Did you receive yours?

My order is in review as well--- received an email confirmation, and it said it may take up to 24 hours to process.

Am very hopeful though considering I live in a market with Entercom radio stations.

rated:
I just bought $800 worth. What a deal! I am not sure how the JC Penny's card works though. I got the 25% off but there was a promo code for JC Penny an extra 10% off. It wouldn't let me put that promo code in. I wonder if I can call them. I didn't see the comment on the 50 dollar order getting the $15 off until I placed my order, I am so dumb, I could have gotten %30 off if I did them separate.

rated:
Thank you so much for sharing. U are all such GREAT people. THANK you all!

rated:
Thanks for all the extra comments to help everyone save more. It looks like a really good deal for one day only.

rated:
Shit... Accidentally bought 3 GCs without using the promo code. LOL!

rated:
think they "fixed" this. I just tried to order $2k in HD gift cards and it only took $15 off.

rated:
Looks like you have to order $50 or more and then you get $15 off. Still not a bad deal. Order $50 gift card for $35... 30% discount.

rated:
I needed $1k in HomeDepot cards, so I just ordered 20 gift cards. 3 of them I forgot to enter the promo code (oops). Hopefully they all go through.

rated:
Who knows if the orders will get through the 'review process'. but you can do multiple orders with the $15 off.

rated:
Thanks OP and all!  Click on the drop-down for "Choose Your City" before you begin your purchase to ensure that it is listed.  If it isn't listed, I wouldn't purchase.  My two cents.

rated:
Anyone get their gift cards yet??? I checked my order status this morning and they don't even show up in their system anymore??

rated:
I did! I got a $50 Forever 21 gift card for the girl. It showed up last night.

rated:
got mine yesterday afternoon.

rated:
When logged in don't even see my orders will give it one more day, - got email as proof of order. That's it no confirmation @ all

rated:
Looks like my order cannot be found. Possible cancellation? Anyone in the same boat?

rated:
nahata22 said:   Looks like my order cannot be found. Possible cancellation? Anyone in the same boat?

on the "my credits" tab it shows the home depot & promo code lines, but i see nothing in the other tabs indicating the purchase and i haven't received a single email from them.  my guess is they cancelled without telling us.

rated:
Same boat here. No update since initial order confirmation email. Looking up website shows no such order. Called and spoke with one Mr. Mark. Said order could not be found. Then conveniently found it, but missing most of the items. And then said, it was cancelled because it did not pass automatic fraud department checks. The only fraud here is they and their processing system.

When asked why no update one way or the other, he even had the gall to say orders are processed in minutes and if no confirmation then assume order was cancelled! Have asked a supervisor to call back. Doubt anyone will call back.

Hope this helps all who are in a similar situation. Congrats to everyone whose orders did go through. And definitely, thanks to puggle for the deal and eJayZ for the code!

rated:
All of my orders gone as well. Looks like my purchases were all refunded to my CC, too. I bought 20 Home Depot GCs (3 without promo code - they were refunded as well)

rated:
They are saying that my orders were killed by the fraud system, even though my cc company accepted the charge (saw it in pending transactions and also spoke w.them). They did auto-cancel the charges.

Have asked them to honor it since the mistake was on their end. So far, they won't budge.

Time to hit social media and expose Entercom for being dis-honest.

rated:
no email from them at all for 3 days...unbelievable...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016