• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell refurbished Computers is offering 50% Off any Dell Laptop or Desktop + Free Ground Shipping  with coupon code "SAVECYBER50".

Deal Notes: Unlimited items on order. Valid 11/28/2016, 9:00 AM CST to 11/29/2016, 9:00 AM CST 

You can also get 40% Off any Item + Free Ground Shipping with coupon code "SAVECYBER40". Unlimited items on order. Valid 11/28/2016, 9:00 AM CST to 11/29/2016, 9:00 AM CST

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just keep in mind Dell Refurbished is not Dell and they have different rules. For example you can't downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7 on refurbished Dell using their web site and if you return the purchase you will be charged 15% restocking fee.

I just ordered a laptop and had to call and cancel the order because of that. Our company used Dell products and we purchase them directly from Dell and have been very happy with warranty and service .

Dell Refurbished is completely different story and apparently a completely different company... I don't think I will be ordering from them in future.

rated:
Thanks. Good option for cord-cutting/home theater pc.

rated:
Saved over 200 with this coupon. Thanks!

rated:
Great Idea, saving 50% 0n this for a PCHT would be a great option, combine with a Denon7200, and some Klipsh and ...

rated:
All desktop running 32bit Windows

rated:
It is a great deal and offering 50% off with the coupon code.

rated:
Seems they control the inventory tightly...what they want to sell with coupons. There were more options before this coupon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016