• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
On sale through Nov 30, 2016 with Free Shipping
Nice gift item , these are great for cooking beef stew or slow cooking chicken

http://www.lowes.com/pd/Crock-Pot-4-Quart-Smudge-Proof-Stainless-Steel-Round-Slow-Cooker/999958365                                                                                           

"Cook a wholesome, homemade meal to perfection while you carry out your day’s activities with this Crock-Pot 4-qt round slow cooker. High and low heat settings and a 24-hour maximum cook time allow you to prepare delicious stews, chilis, roasts, and the included recipe book gives you even more meal ideas. The smudge proof stainless finish stays looking clean and new with each use, complementing other stainless accessories. The removable round stoneware piece doubles as a serving Dish and can be lifted easily to refrigerate leftovers. Both the stoneware and lid are dishwasher-safe, making cleanup a breeze. Forgo fast food stops or expensive take-out and serve your family a nutritious, home-cooked meal without hassle with this Crock-Pot slow cooker."

• 4-qt smudge proof stainless round slow cooker makes preparing meals a snap
  • Manual controls with low and high settings increase cooking versatility
  • 24-hour maximum cook time allows you to cook a meal while you work or sleep
  • Removable round stoneware doubles as a serving Dish
  • Dishwasher-safe stoneware and lid make cleanup a breeze
  • Recipes included for plenty of meal ideas
  • Ideal for holidays and large family dinners

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If this is the crockpot im thinking of, be aware this is very small. I remember looking at Lowe's black friday items in store, and remember thinking how small this really is. You're not going to fit much in it. Looking at the specs its only 11 inches long. A subway sub is longer. Personally I would not buy this.

rated:
Thanks for the info, I have not seen this item in person . The picture must be misleading because it looks large.

rated:
I do not want a big one so this is great. Thanks!

rated:
I like the smaller sizes for entertaining, as I usually have 3 or 4 out during parties to keep appetizers and food warm.

rated:
This item might be too small for family size cooking, but maybe good for cooking small portions for one or two people. Both Amazon and JC Penny have larger size ones on sale http://www.jcpenney.com/s/CROCK+POT/N-1mr?Ntt=CROCK+POT&redirectTerm=crock+pot 

rated:
Perfect size for the RV, and for cooking for two. Thanks OP!

rated:
Got a free one from Kmart last year, still in the box.

rated:
Free? that's the best deal ever, was it free with a rebate?

rated:
Will it fit a whole chicken?

rated:
po90260 said:   Will it fit a whole chicken?
  It will fit if you cut to 8-10 pieces.  

rated:
Thanks! I also already have a big one, and was looking for a smaller one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016