• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00023DRLO

$20 Rebate    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/01/02/75/...

• 16 auto-sensing Gigabit ports connects up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance
  • Small and silent desktop form factor
  • Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
  • Energy efficient with up to 60% lower power consumption
  • Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY
  • LIFETIME Advanced Tech Support via chat
  • LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement

Member Summary

NETGEAR ProSAFE GS116NA (5.69kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal but not sure what I'll do with a 16-port switch.

rated:
seawolf21 said:   Good deal but not sure what I'll do with a 16-port switch.
  I thought that awhile ago but now with all the smart home hubs and my rather insane home network I could fill this easily

rated:
And if you had signed up for the Amazon prime photos promo in late October, you should have a $20 off $30 coupon that can apply to this purchase.
Look for an Email from Amazon with subject "Your Amazon Discount Codes" - I received mine on Nov 3.

Item(s) Subtotal: $44.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Prime Discount: -$20.00
Total before tax: $24.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $2.06
Grand Total: $27.05

Rebate should be $20 - net price $7.05 (incl tax)

rated:
Just FYI thats th older models thats been out for awhile. I use one in my home patch panel and the only issue has been the power adapter has burned out twice now in 7 years, which can be ordered on eBay just make sure to order the same voltage. The newer one is this one link

Dil

rated:
Dilbertic said:   Just FYI thats th older models thats been out for awhile. I use one in my home patch panel and the only issue has been the power adapter has burned out twice now in 7 years, which can be ordered on eBay just make sure to order the same voltage. The newer one is this one link 

Dil

Thanks. Does the lifetime warranty not cover the power adapter?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016