• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: Per folks below, the price has dropped to $12.95 -- apparently out of stock, but available for backorder.

Say, "Alexa, order a TP Link Smart Plug."

Similar to the WeMo switch. The perfect compliment if you scooped up a few of those Echo Dots for gifts this Christmas.

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14552177011

Member Summary

tplink (1.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In 4 one, wish could get more at this price!

rated:
She's always so nice to me!

rated:
did you just try placing two orders consecutively? that worked for me for the dog dishes...

rated:
henare said:   did you just try placing two orders consecutively? that worked for me for the dog dishes...
  the 2nd time the price is the normal price.

rated:
did you try that (so you know it for sure?) like i said, i was able to order two of another alexa special item by placing two consecutive orders through my echo ... and both orders got the special price.

rated:
DELETED

rated:
henare said:   did you try that (so you know it for sure?) like i said, i was able to order two of another alexa special item by placing two consecutive orders through my echo ... and both orders got the special price.
  Yes, I did try, and for the 2nd time, Alexa replied w/ the normal price.

rated:
Great price! I have 2 of these. They work great.

rated:
My first DOT is arriving today. This may be my first use of it. Thanks OP!

rated:
Christmas tree just got hooked up to one. "Alexa, turn off tree".

rated:
these tp link ones are slightly more finicky than the belkin wemo ones i bought.

(on blackfriday, I was able to pick up one for ~$10 ($15off for primenow))

and look on JET.com for the tp link bundle as well, you can get 25% off of a 2x pack of ~$50 (which is still more than this $18 deal), but if you buy a bunch of things, it can lower it more (I got 2x tplink bulbs from $30 down to $14 each... after adding bunch of pet stuff)

rated:
Just bought one through Alexa ... said out of stock until Friday ... Would I like one ? I said "yes" and it was $13.73 shipped ($12.95 + tax).

rated:
I agree with Mr. Wellman. Expect delivery on December 6th.

rated:
Yep...same here. Tried to order a second one and it's $27.

rated:
i dont have alexa, no deal for me?

rated:
Its $12.95 now ordering via the Echo

rated:

$12.95 (32.23kB)
Disclaimer
It was $17.95 earlier, but showing $12.95 now.

"$12.95 with Alexa"

(Oops, I replied before refreshing the page.)

rated:
pigskins said:   She's always so nice to me!
  It is OOS now, but Alexa still took the order at $12.95 and promised to deliver it by December 4th.  She is the woman of my dreams.  I keep saying it and my wife is getting jealous for some reason.

rated:
alexa isn't taking any more orders for this. i tried about 20 mins ago ... mildly annoyed because i have no access to echo while at work

rated:
seems to no longer be working

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016