• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Bose - CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System - Black
$150
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bose-cinemate-15-home-theater-speaker-system-black/8082019.p?skuId=8082019

This Bose® CineMate® 15 home theater speaker system delivers full, impressive sound from your TV. You'll enjoy spacious, detailed home theater sound from the compact soundbar that fits easily in front of your TV, while the Acoustimass® module delivers deep bass that brings whatever you watch to life.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
appears to be OOS

rated:
No longer available online - shows available in some stores.Green for OP anyway!

rated:
I hesitated trying to get visa checkout to work for the $25.  Would have been even better for $125.

rated:
I see the item in a site search, but cannot add to cart or go to the detail page. I would have paid that for one of those.

rated:
Gone...

rated:
If only the Visa Checkout deal was still available, can't have it all I guess!

Managed to snag one though (waiting for pickup), these suckers disappeared fast!

rated:
That HAD to be a price error, normally $349 and Bose rarely has big discounts

rated:
Yep, looks like someone reversed discount and price. Bose site has it as cyber Monday deal at $349. But hay I got my tracking number

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016