• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Amazing deal!!!!

rated:
can someone explain the difference between a regular 3 head rotary shaver and a foil shaver? Is one better then the other?
So tired of it taking me 20 minutes to shave, looking for a faster option.

rated:
Been watching out for a deal on this item. Was hoping/expecting $129 so $109 is a great deal. Just received the instant topic alert from FW and jumped right on the deal.

Thanks OP!

rated:
Must have been for a short period only.  I'm see $148 now on WalMart

---- Just checked Amazon and it's currently $109 there now.

rated:
koan said:   Must have been for a short period only.  I'm see $148 now on WalMart

---- Just checked Amazon and it's currently $109 there now.

Thanks for your reminding.Amazon is $109 now
Here is the link :https://www.amazon.com/Braun-790cc-4-Electric-Station-Cordless/d...

rated:
This is a great deal on a really good shaver!! I'm considering buying it as a spare for my 760 which is 4 years old and still works like new.

rated:
Missed it, $148 at WalMart and Amazon now...bummer

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   can someone explain the difference between a regular 3 head rotary shaver and a foil shaver? Is one better then the other?
So tired of it taking me 20 minutes to shave, looking for a faster option.

It's a matter of personal preference and anatomy.

Some people prefer one style/feel one works better, but some prefer the other.

Often has to do with one's skin, face shape, skin sensitivity, hair thickness, and shaving technique.

Also, some folks prefer a wet shave, and most rotary electrics are only good for dry ones.

rated:
Awesome deal! I love my 760 as well, best shaver ever!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016