Rosewill Apollo - RK-9100xR - Mechanical Keyboard with Red Backlight

$24.99 AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201062

100% Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Key Switches
3 Levels of Brightness Control + 1 Breathing Mode
Custom Programmable Keyboard with Up to 50 Macro Keys

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Happen to be using this keyboard right now! Bought it when it was on sale a few weeks ago.

Pretty pleased with it thus far. Took some time to get used to the difference in key placement and the way that the keys are labeled just slightly different than a typical keyboard. Build quality feels solid though not quite as nice as a Corsair K70 (for example), but the Cherry MX Brown switches are on par and I dig the color scheme and nice bright lights. I went with the extended warranty since it didn't add a ton to the cost. Looking forward to using this thing for several years!

rated:
Pretty horrible reviews.  Lots of people saying it just stops working after a few months of light use.

rated:
kimgkimg said:   Pretty horrible reviews.  Lots of people saying it just stops working after a few months of light use.

I'm happy with it, but those reviews certainly convinced me to opt for that 3-year extended warranty. Won't need it with any luck.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up with the warranty.

rated:
I've been using mine for a couple years now - no problems. For a first MK, this one isn't bad. For people who have the MK bug, there are a lot better options out there, but almost all of them are going to start around 4x this price.

rated:
Red Cherry MX is now also on sale for $29.99AR. Just click on the other color.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016