• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
CONGRATULATIONS! You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.  Earn 8% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items! Expires:

Nov 30, 2016 11:59 PM PST

Member Summary

ebay bucks (8.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, easiest savings so far! Two clicks...activated!

rated:
Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on November 29, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on November 30, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

*Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

rated:
Expect more and even 10% towards end of Dec or end of 4th quarter.CONGRATULATIONS! You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.Earn 8% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items!Expires: Nov 30, 2016 11:59 PM PST

rated:
I guess I'm not eligible, got excited for nothing 🙁

rated:
wonder what has to do to get the invite?

rated:
After January, will eBay Bucks be able to pay for non-eBay gift cards, like BP's?

rated:
faw169 said:   After January, will eBay Bucks be able to pay for non-eBay gift cards, like BP's?

no.

rated:
"After January 1, 2017, you will not be able to redeem eBay Bucks for eBay Gift Cards within the Gift Cards & Coupons category."
Nothing said about non-eBay gift cards.

rated:
Got some 1/4 oz gold coin with 8% off.  Wanted to get more but I'm almost maxed out near the $500 limit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121526055157?
$342.80 minus $27.43 = $315.37 for 0.25 oz ($1,261.48 per 1 oz) is GREAT price for smaller denomination!

11/30/2016 You earned Bonus Bucks. See details $342.80 $27.43

rated:
BPH789 said:   Got some 1/4 oz gold coin with 8% off.  Wanted to get more but I'm almost maxed out near the $500 limit.

$342.80 minus $27.43 = $315.37 for 0.25 oz ($1,261.48 per 1 oz) is GREAT price for smaller denomination!

thought this was excluded now from eBay Bucks? I know gift cards are.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
BPH789 said:   Got some 1/4 oz gold coin with 8% off.  Wanted to get more but I'm almost maxed out near the $500 limit.

thought this was excluded now from eBay Bucks? I know gift cards are.

Bullion, the specific category, is.  But go into Coins or one of the others, and it's not (yes, this is a rarity as usually the who Coins and Paper Money area has generally been off limits for getting eBay bucks).  I've bought several silver and gold coins over the last few hours with the 8% applied no problem.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016