This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer & 7.3 cu. ft. Gas or Electric Dryer w/ Sensor Dry $849.98 at sears.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer & 7.3 cu. ft. Gas or Electric Dryer w/ Sensor Dry
$849.98
http://www.sears.com/kenmore-4.5-cu-ft-front-load-washer-7.3/p-026CO93877412B

4.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer & 7.3 cu. ft. Gas or Electric Dryer w/ Sensor Dry. Pictured with optional 13.7" Laundry Pedestal w/ Storage Drawer.

Member Summary

sears
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LG clones?

Sounds like a GREAT Deal! Green! (But I have read some bad things about front loaders...  but can't remember the details. I have a top loader washing machine)

Looks like $100 more for gas

what is the price

sartor said:   Sounds like a GREAT Deal! Green! (But I have read some bad things about front loaders...  but can't remember the details. I have a top loader washing machine)
  You have to do a little cleaning after each load, say with a little bleach, to keep down the algae in many models. Also, they tend to bounce around some. But they save water.

Dead? Shows $1399.98 for me....FL

Yes, Dead... $1399 now

My wife and I prefer top loader washers. Friends have had too many problems with their front loader that they got rid of it and went to a top loader.

sartor said:   Sounds like a GREAT Deal! Green! (But I have read some bad things about front loaders...  but can't remember the details. I have a top loader washing machine)

There's usually no problem if you leave the washer door open a couple of inches after use. I have had a whirlpool set for 5 years with no problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017