• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has Crocs Men's Santa Cruz 2 Luxe Leather loafers for $30.93 but offer is only valid on black color and this only applies to order fulfilled by Amazon. com directly.  As Amazon sells out of their stock these will be fulfilled by 3rd party vendors at a higher cost.  I just ordered 2 pairs at this price and at the time I ordered they were still available in sizes 7 - 11.  Please note that Crocs does not sell in 1/2 sizes so you'll need to round up to the next closest full size.  I wear a true size 10.5 and the size 10 is a bit tight and size 11 fits a little loose unless I am wearing thick socks.  These shoes are very comfortable!

Amazon Link - Crocs Men's Santa Cruz 2 Luxe Leather Loafter  

Member Summary

crocs (19.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like only sizes 9 and 10 available at this price now.

rated:
Deal is dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016