• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

yankee candle
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks...just wish it was possible to come up with a combination that actually totalled $10!  

jgaedke (Dec. 05, 2016 @ 10:09p) |

I love this deal. Thx OP

damyjackson (Dec. 06, 2016 @ 1:18a) |

Reminder that the "free medium size candle with any purchase" coupon is now valid.
Buy a votive and get a free medium siz... (more)

my4mainecoons (Dec. 17, 2016 @ 9:02a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Says available only for yankee candle stores and the website on the top of the coupon.

Cut that portion off and try anyway?

I love this deal. Thx OP

Deals4mykids said:   Says available only for yankee candle stores and the website on the top of the coupon.

no, cause you'd be ripping off the store that let you use it. YC won't reimburse them.  follow the rules and use it at YC stores or don't use it.

Thanks for posting!

This works great on the $2 votives,

Nice find again Cheap

Deals4mykids said:   Says available only for yankee candle stores and the website on the top of the coupon.

Are they for your kids?

Is there a reason why these candles are so expensive? Are they better quality?

FYI, they don't have any items that would end up being FAC.

Zemmy said:   Is there a reason why these candles are so expensive? Are they better quality?
  The scent on a Yankee Candle is stronger than any other candle out there, IMO. Any other brand has been disappointing. They always have B1G1 or B2G2 and other coupons that get the large jars down to $14 or so. And their outlet stores sell them for around $10-$12. These are superior to something you would get at WalMart etc.

Hi there newbie, and welcome to fat wallet!  Next time you should read the fine print of the coupon before asking/suggesting something like this.  The answer to your question is clearly stated there.

If you are still considering it, please, go try and use this elsewhere and let us know how that works out.

Last time the store wouldn't let me use the coupon with less than $10 total. The site clerk tried but the system requires the purchase to be over the coupon amount

Or at least equal to the amount of $10

Votive candles are $1.99 normal price at my Yankee Candle Store, this works out to be $2.05 with tax for 6 with the coupon
We each hit the store a couple times and have a bag full of great smelling candles
It does not work on any sale items of any type

dannon35 said:   
Zemmy said:   Is there a reason why these candles are so expensive? Are they better quality?
  The scent on a Yankee Candle is stronger than any other candle out there, IMO. Any other brand has been disappointing. They always have B1G1 or B2G2 and other coupons that get the large jars down to $14 or so. And their outlet stores sell them for around $10-$12. These are superior to something you would get at WalMart etc.

I agree I'm not a big candle person but I'm using it to get votives for stocking stuffers.

They have small jar candles for $10.99. The jar is great for storing other "stuff," that you might just need a candle while using.   

Worked online for me but then you pay 5.99 shipping

mmyk72 said:   Last time the store wouldn't let me use the coupon with less than $10 total. The site clerk tried but the system requires the purchase to be over the coupon amount
  The coupon (from last time as well) clearly states "$10 or more".  They did just change that rule last time.  I did buy two car fresheners and got the 3rd for free while they were on B2G1 sale even though the tiny disclaimers said "excluding sale items".  The salesperson was pouting but let me use it anyways.

Thank you for the deal! This is nice.

Thanks for posting!

time for more Apple Spice car fresheners. already have 4 from the last time

Groovy

Time to stock up

accidentbusters said:   Worked online for me but then you pay 5.99 shipping
  I tried the code on line and it didn't work. It said "Sorry, please enter a valid coupon code."
Then I tried "DECEMBER16" and it worked.
So if you have trouble in store, tell clerk to enter "DECEMBER16".

Thanks, OP

Unlike most candle companies that put the aroma oils only on the top portion of their candles (Hence why they don't smell after a few uses), Yankee and Woodwick candles have the oils mixed in throughout the entire candle. The scents are strong and last through the entire use of the candle. You really are paying for quality, not just the name. I personally love their Coffee, Wood, and Foresty/Herbal scents the best. 

They even have a scent gurantee: http://www.yankeecandle.com/about-us/our-promise

Great deal ! I'm sure one can find something for a little over $10 and only pay the difference. Something like car fresheners or votive candles.

picked up two car fresheners for $1 ($5.49 each). 
Coupon does not work at Yankee Candle outlet stores

Candles and car fresheners. Home and car sorted for free. Green!

With each purchase I've received a glossy coupon for free medium size candle with any purchase Dec. 17-24. 
Is the votive the least expensive item?

Awesome!  Thanks!

my4mainecoons said:   With each purchase I've received a glossy coupon for free medium size candle with any purchase Dec. 17-24. 

Answering my own question.  One of my candles rang up at $1.49.  This one
There's another scent in the Good Air line.  Both say only available on line but I got it in store.

RidiculousMiss said:   
  Unlike most candle companies that put the aroma oils only on the top portion of their candles (Hence why they don't smell after a few uses), Yankee and Woodwick candles have the oils mixed in throughout the entire candle. The scents are strong and last through the entire use of the candle. You really are paying for quality, not just the name. I personally love their Coffee, Wood, and Foresty/Herbal scents the best. 

They even have a scent gurantee: http://www.yankeecandle.com/about-us/our-promise 

I think you might be stretching that guarantee. I searched that page & several others for the word 'guarantee" and it doesn't show up anywhere. And the 3 paragraphs on that page don't elude to any guarantee or quality satisfaction. With that said, I've been pleased with all my candle choices there. Obviously don't pick the ones that make you gag, and you will be happy.

Why try to impress people by use of uncommon words if you don't know how to spell them?
The whole exercise falls flat on it's face.
I am, of course, alluding to elude.

MeIsCheap said:   
RidiculousMiss said:   

I think you might be stretching that guarantee. I searched that page & several others for the word 'guarantee" and it doesn't show up anywhere. And the 3 paragraphs on that page don't elude to any guarantee or quality satisfaction. With that said, I've been pleased with all my candle choices there. Obviously don't pick the ones that make you gag, and you will be happy.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/customer-service/ordering-informatio...

my4mainecoons said:   With each purchase I've received a glossy coupon for free medium size candle with any purchase Dec. 17-24. 

I got the coupon too, will be buying a votive so I get the medium candle. Another Christmas gift for a great price.

I found the Black Friday bags at my store. I got two of the $39 build your own gift sets, and one Black Friday bag for $58. Great deal!!

THis thread has convinced me that YC is the candle I need to buy. Thanks for the recommendations!

25 tealight candles (each with 4 to 6 hour burn) UNSCENTED

$5.99, order 2, use coupon 

ETA, found a better deal (for me) car fresheners - Honey ClementineSmart Scent™ Vent Clip
Item #1513179
Qty:2Item
Price$5.49
Total$10.98

$7.03 after shipping and then $10 off coupon

DirkDIggler said:     http://www.yankeecandle.com/customer-service/ordering-informatio...

Thanks. I searched, but nothing came up. The page referenced early was quite ambiguous and didn't seem like a guarantee. Could have used that a few years ago on one particular item. They have been good to me (us) imo, so didn't mind not worrying about.

Skipping 8 Messages...
Reminder that the "free medium size candle with any purchase" coupon is now valid.
Buy a votive and get a free medium size candle now until Dec. 24.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017