• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ienjoyhome via eBay has the Egyptian Comfort 1800 Thread Count Bed Sheets on sale for $6.99-$24.99 with free shipping.

• 12 Colors Available
  • Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King & California King 
  • 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet, 2 Pillowcases (Twin & Twin XL come w/ 1 pillowcase)  
  • Made w/ 1800 series Ultra-Soft Double Brushed Microfiber fabric 
  • Deep Pocket for Up to 16-in. Mattress
  • Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Microbial
  • Machine Washable, Tumble Dry Low, No Iron
  • Superior weave 
  • Durability & Buttery Soft Touch
  • Hypoallergenic & Resistant to Dust Mites
  • Fade Resistant, Shrink Resistant

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
24.49 for Cal King so not quite 10.49 for all sizes.

rated:
canavja said:   24.49 for Cal King so not quite 10.49 for all sizes.
  noted, fixed, thank you!

rated:
WARNING: these sheets are NOT Egyptian cotton... they are microfiber (read: petroleum-based) and of 100% Egyptian COMFORT. 

rated:
Also for future reference, any Egyptian cotton claim should be taken for a grain of salt.

T@arget pulled their own Threshold products and found that the vendor who supplied them with sheets claimed to be egyptian cotton were anything but.  Walm@rt, Bed bath beyond and others are also pulling the vendors sheets.  If you see amazing deals on eBay regarding this, you'll want to investigate.  

rated:
That's the first thing I look when I see deals like this is the material.

rated:
I bought these last year and they are total crap. You can see through them!  I fell for the Egyption "Comfort" tagline so don't be fooled.

rated:
awishon said:   I bought these last year and they are total crap. You can see through them!  I fell for the Egyption "Comfort" tagline so don't be fooled.
  Good to know....thanks.

rated:
buy 3 save $10

rated:
OK, so these are bad. Anyone have a recommendation for a good brand? Need to replace my sheets and they all sound the same... hard to tell what is quality.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017