• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart offers Acer  Predator AG3-710-UW11 Intel Skylake Core i5 2.7GHz Desktop PC on sale for $699.99 with free shipping.

Features:Model no.DG.B14AA.001    
              Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Skylake quad-core processor,8GB RAM,1TB hard drive with 128GB SSD

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-Predator-AG3-710-UW11-Desktop-PC...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I couldn't get your link to work, kept bringing me back to fatwallet. Regardless I searched for it manually on WalMart.com just so I could see what crummy video card they through in there and was surprised to see it's a 1060.

rated:
Sorry,I update it just,and it's indeed a 1060.

rated:
Showing $799 for me.

rated:
jdboger2468 said:   Showing $799 for me.
  I see $799 as well. I think it is still a good deal as it checks the right boxes.

rated:
Looks fairly good for the price. Would be nice to know what brand of PSU is in it. Is it a Chinese brand, or something like Seasonic?
Same goes for the SSD. 128 GB is also really minimal these days, since it forces you to run most games off the mechanical drive.

The case is really ugly (to my eyes), but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016