Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

twix (16.51kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
how is this a good deal?... we have better deals in grocery stores

i see now...its pack of 4....

rated:
It's a pack of 4 of them.

rated:
Over 45 oz of Twix at $3, a steal!

As long as you have other things to buy to get you to $25

rated:
I wish I hadn't seen this thread. There goes my resolve to stay away from candy.

rated:
Thanks OP! In for one!

rated:
great great deal thank you

rated:
I bought this same deal last November. It clearly stated 4 bags on the deal too. I ordered 2 of them for a total of 8. Well they sent 2 bags. I had to get with Amazon CSR to explain...they apologized and sent out another order ....2 bags again. Contacted them again and they refunded my total price and got to keep 4 bags of Twix. Those that ordered this time let us know if they actually send 4 bags per order.

rated:
Nope ... single bags only. Off to complain.

rated:
single bags here too

rated:
They sent 4 bags per order. Each order was sealed up inside one larger, clear bag.

rated:
My saga ...

- Ordered 8 4-packs to get past add-on restriction.
- Order broken into two deliveries of 3 units and 5 units.
- Three units shipment arrives first with just 3 individual bags.
- Email Amazon ... they apologize and put in a second free order for three 4-packs.
- In the meantime I notice the "Pack of 4" language removed from listing and email back about that change.
- They email back, apologizing again and confirming it must have been mis-advertised. Refunded for the 5-unit shipment yet to arrive. Advised to email back when the replacement order for 3 units arrived so they could refund the rest.
- 5-unit shipment shows up with 1 4-pack and 4 single bags.
- 3-unit replacement order shows up with one 4-pack and two single bags.

So right now I have 17 bags of Twix, net out of pocket of $10.78. I could probably email now that the replacement order has arrived to get that refunded, but I kinda feel guilty already.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016