• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has the Merax Finiss 21-Speed 26” Magnesium Wheel Mountain Bike (Green) on sale for $200.91 with free shipping. This bike has received 4.7/5 stars based on 5 WalMart customer reviews.

• 6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Frame
  • Aluminum Mountain Bike Suspension Fork w/ Lock Out
  • Shimano EF51 21 Speed Shifters
  • Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Wheels
  • Shimano RD-TZ50 Rear Derailleur
  • Shimano FD-TZ30 Front Derailleur
  • Mechanical disc Brakes
  • Shimano Aluminum Brake Levers 
  • Aluminum w/ clamp 31.8 M8*60MM Seatpost
  • Aluminum Handlebar
  • Aluminum 9/16-in. Pedals
  • 21 Speeds
  • 19-in. Frame

This bike is currently selling on Amazon for $299.99 shipped and has received 4.2/5 stars based on 76 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just checked and it is showing for $200.91...even better. Reviews on Amazon are pretty decent. I would love to hear from some of the bike experts.

rated:
musafir75 said:   Just checked and it is showing for $200.91...even better. Reviews on Amazon are pretty decent. I would love to hear from some of the bike experts.
  Awesome! Thanks so much for the heads up, I updated the deal

rated:
Never seen a mag wheel on a mountain bike. Interesting idea. I wonder how you replace the hubs or true the wheel.

rated:
AnandBanned said:   I wonder how you replace the hubs or true the wheel.

Can't true mags, but not as important with disk brakes. I'm sure you just service the wheel bearings, and if something major happens you'd need a whole new wheel.

rated:
~~Out of stock now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016