• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership - $45.99 - eBay 

The membership card is what allows Xbox gamers to play online, get free 'games with gold' each month, share game clips, party chat, join clubs, and create or join player generated tournaments.

-Update- 

I found one for $42.95 on a site called electronicfirst.com, I've never bought from them before though.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This isn't much of a deal, as other deals often pop up for $35-$40 for a 12 month card.

rated:
Krozar said:   This isn't much of a deal, as other deals often pop up for $35-$40 for a 12 month card.
May I ask where did you found those? Because I would love to buy it for that! Most of those prices popped up in Google but when I looked at it it was only a 6-month card instead of 12-month, or an Xbox Gift Card instead of a Gold Membership.

rated:
RidiculousMiss said:   
Krozar said:   This isn't much of a deal, as other deals often pop up for $35-$40 for a 12 month card.
May I ask where did you found those? Because I would love to buy it for that! Most of those prices popped up in Google but when I looked at it it was only a 6-month card instead of 12-month, or an Xbox Gift Card instead of a Gold Membership.

They get posted here from time to time.  I never paid over $40 for a membership.  6 days ago, an eBay deal was posted for $37.99

rated:
Not a deal. I agree with the above. Paid less that $40.

rated:
They're usually $35 at cdkeys.com during sales.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016