• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
BWW Bonus Entry Link 

Valued at  $5-$100

~~How to receive your blazin' bonus® coupon:
•All entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2016 and received by January 10, 2017.
•Entries postmarked before November 21, 2016, or after December 31, 2016, will not be honored.
•Each online form must be filled out electronically and printed, or printed and filled out by hand.
•Each completed form must be mailed separately with a self-addressed, stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced requests will be honored.
•The name and address on the form must match the name and address on the self-addressed, stamped envelope.
•Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage due or undeliverable mail.
•Limit four (4) Coupons per person, per household, per address during the Distribution Period, regardless of method of participation. (*For clarity, this means 4 per household, regardless of the number of residents. Any requests beyond 4 will not be honored.)

Rules:
~~To receive a Coupon without gift card purchase follow instructions found at www.bwwbonusentry.com OR mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) with your name, street address (no PO Boxes), age, daytime telephone number legibly hand printed to: BWW Blazin’ Bonus® Game, PO Box 43790, Minneapolis, MN 55443, postmarked between November 21, 2016 and December 31, 2016, and received by January 10, 2017. Each request must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced requests or entries in excess of the allowed quantity will be honored. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage due or undeliverable mail. Failure to fully complete all components of the alternate method of entry as described above will result in disqualification of that entry. You will not be notified if your entry is disqualified for failure to comply with these requirements, so please carefully review your entry prior to submitting or mailing. Limit four (4) Coupons per person, per household, per address during the Distribution Period, regardless of method of participation. Bring back your original Coupon to any participating location between January 1, 2017 and close of business on February 28, 2017 (“Redemption Period”). Coupon must be inspected by a designated Buffalo Wild Wings® Manager at the restaurant prior to ordering to reveal the value stated therein.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
all of mine = $5 each

not sure how some of you pulled greater denominations, lucky folks

so can you use them all together ... (more)

saintpauljeff (Jan. 03, 2017 @ 8:29p) |

So I dun goofed. I got four cards back and somehow misplaced them. 3x5 and 1x100!

I still have the card numbers in my bro... (more)

vegas4x4 (Jan. 18, 2017 @ 10:07p) |

So I got 7 of 8 cards back, 6 were $5 and one was $100!  It was the first my local BWW has seen and it's gonna cater my ... (more)

kriskos4 (Feb. 03, 2017 @ 3:56a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I did this last year and got 3 of my 4 back. Each was only $5 but hey, still $15 total for putting a few envelopes in the mail. They let me use all 3 cards on a single bill too.

rated:
I'm still sore from a few years ago when they screwed a lot of people over by returning none.

rated:
Do you need to "enter" 4 separate times? As in do you need 4 unique "entry ID" numbers or can you print the same number 4 times and mail separately?

Edit: last year I mailed in 4 and got 4 $5 back. So spend $4 to get $20. Worked well for me. YMMV.

rated:
jschuman said:   I'm still sore from a few years ago when they screwed a lot of people over by returning none.

I don't know if I'm still sore, but I am wary of wasting $4 mailing these in since I was in the same boat as you a couple years ago...

rated:
It's official, I'm lazy. The rules are way to long. lol 🙄

rated:
bobomatic said:   It's official, I'm lazy. The rules are way to long. lol 🙄
  Yeah, haha.  I'm feeling the same way, I tried reading it and don't fully understand it so I give up.  

rated:
"Coupon must be inspected by a designated Buffalo Wild Wings® Manager at the restaurant prior to ordering to reveal the value stated therein."

good grief

rated:
I did it last year and ended up with 4 - $5 dollar cards. Not bad.

rated:
Nothing was received last year.

rated:
too much work

rated:
I did this last year and got 4 $5 cards. Made me happy.

rated:
Thanks OP. Just mailed these. Let's see what comes back.

rated:
Mail 6000 of them with stamps in them to my fake address and I'll be good for postage like they still are from 2 years ago... boycotting still. Even Chilis wings are way better. F bdiks.

rated:
unrelated comment but here is BWW service.  I had a buy 6 get 6 coupon and me and my wife came in for lunch.  my wife wanted boneless which was ok with me.  we get our wings and there were 9 (some were really small as well) there I go back and say 3 are missing (b6g6f).  a man comes up which I find later was the district manager comes over and refuses to give me the three other wings.  tells me its by weight not count.  I have never gone back since

rated:
Not sure why everyone thinks this is difficult?
$3.92 investment for minimum of $20 in BDubs food.

Fill out (and printout) 4 entries per household. Need different names, but same address ok
Put entry form and a return stamped self addressed envelope in second envelope and mail in.
Each entry must be in separate envelope.
**Each return stamped envelope must match name/address on entry form.

I did it last year, as well as all me friends, and we all got at least 4 x $5 gift cards. 
(They can all be used on 1 visit)
I personally got 3 x $5 and 1 x $15.  One in my group got a $100 card.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks, OP!

rated:
So no input on my question above? Do you need 4 unique entry #'s, or do you use the same one 4 times??

rated:
I personally filled out the form four different times for four unique codes and mailed them separately. My husband used them all in one visit last year so they paid for the postage I used plus some.

rated:
coolbreeze said:   So no input on my question above? Do you need 4 unique entry #'s, or do you use the same one 4 times??
That is correct.

rated:
For the SASE, can I use a stamp or label for my infos?

rated:
ocean935 said:   
coolbreeze said:   So no input on my question above? Do you need 4 unique entry #'s, or do you use the same one 4 times??
That is correct.

Which one is correct? Lol this is too complicated.

rated:
It is correct that there is no input on your earlier question.

I was tempted to write that the general consensus is, ask a stupid question, get a silly answer.
But I will refrain, and be kind instead.

4 unique entry #s. Had it been the other way, this whole thread would be abuzz.

rated:
I beg to differ. It's not a stupid question. I'm sure countless people just hit print: 4 copies on the single code, rendering 3 of them useless. Maybe that's why so many are complaining about this being a waste of time (from prior years).

But thanks for the snark and clarification. Would have been nice if BWW specified this little important detail in their T&C. I presume they didn't on purpose...

rated:
You are welcome.
The snark was easy. The clarification took some effort.

rated:
Just to clarify, this taken from BWW website......•Limit four (4) Coupons per person, per household, per address during the Distribution Period, regardless of method of participation. Nothing about 4 different names. Last year I sent in 4 SASE in 4 different envelopes and received 4 $5 coupons all with the same name.

rated:
I did this last year. The waitress said the typical discount was $5. Seemed like a lot of work for a $5 discount.

rated:
dat262 said:   I did this last year. The waitress said the typical discount was $5. Seemed like a lot of work for a $5 discount.
4 x $5 = $20

$20 - $4 (postage) = $16 profit for basically everyone.

Of course, assuming all 4 come back. They did for me last year.

rated:
Every year just got the $5 discount

rated:
can these all be used at the same time in one visit?

rated:
I've had some people say they've been able to use all at once and some only one per visit:

rated:
Sweet

rated:
Man, I love me some bdubs, but that seems like a lot of effort, lol.

rated:
The rules are like what I would have to follow for a mail in rebate. I guess they are hoping lots of people wont notice all the fine print and miss something.

rated:
I just sent 4 off. Hoping for a big one!

rated:
I actually liked going there until the last few times we went they kept on making mistakes with our orders making it more than it should have been...

rated:
Not valid for residents of Florida and a few other states. Best To check the official rules before you waste your postage.

rated:
Its good food for their Tuesday Wings, Bone-In, special day.

Skipping 51 Messages...
rated:
So I got 7 of 8 cards back, 6 were $5 and one was $100!  It was the first my local BWW has seen and it's gonna cater my Super Bowl party.  

Go Falcons!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017