$5 AMEX Credit When You Try Mobile App (YMMV)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I haven't seen this posted yet.
I just got an email from AM*EX. It seems targeted.
Have you tried the Am*ex Mobile app yet? Now through December 31, 2016, you can get a one-time $5 statement credit applied to your Card ending in -XXXXX when you log in to the app—so now is the time to give it a try.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yep, got that, too. Not bad for $5 (then I'll remove the app).

You beat me by a few minutes.

I'm wondering if those w/ multiple AMEX cards got emails w/ different card numbers on them?

Targeting people that don't have the app for sure.  I use the app to check all the reward offers and add them to my card easily.  You may find you use it for that as well after trying it out!

Nice find!

ablang said:   You beat me by a few minutes.

I'm wondering if those w/ multiple AMEX cards got emails w/ different card numbers on them?

We have 6 separate cards, over two logins.  Only received offer.

Terms and Conditions:
Get a one-time $5 statement credit for logging into the Am*ex Mobile app for your first time on an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Android tablet between 12/01/16 and 12/31/16. First time log ins made prior to or after these dates are ineligible for this offer. This offer is exclusive to the Card Member recipient of this email from American Express and is not transferable . Your log in must be into your Am*erican Express online account on the Am*ex Mobile app on an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Android tablet using your American Express user ID and password associated with the Am*erican Express Card identified in this email. Logins into the Am*ex Mobile app on any device other than an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Android tablet, or into other Am*erican Express apps instead of the Am*ex Mobile app will NOT qualify you for this offer. Limit 1 $5 statement credit per Card Member. If you qualify for this offer, the one-time $5 statement credit will appear on your billing statement for your Am*erican Express Card identified in this email within 10 weeks of your first log into your Am*erican Express online account on the Am*ex Mobile app. Corporate and Prepaid Cards are not eligible for this offer. Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for this offer. Am*erican Express reserves the right to modify or revoke this offer at any time. You can download the Amex Mobile app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017