Netgear N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX2700) $18.99 @ Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

net extender
Disclaimer
Amazon has the NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX2700) on sale for $18.99 w/ FSSS on $49+.

• Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps
  • Convenient wall-plug design
  • Works with any standard router or gateway
  • Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
  • External antennas for better performance

Rated 4.0/5 stars from 14,283 customer reviews

According to camelcamelcamel this is the lowest price ever.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This greatly improved the cutting in and out of my WI FI signal on another floor. Very pleased with it.

What is the range of this range extender? I can understand it varies, but couldn't they guarantee a certain range?

I have 2. good extender~

I bought one from Amazon for a higher price just a month ago. It's been worth every extra penny I paid. If you've got annoying Wi-fi range issues, just get this. Setup was really quick, and the range extension was just what I needed.

If you can read this, the range extender works. I could not have sent this post from this room before.

How does it work? Repeat the 802.11 traffic on a different channel?

price went back to 29.99? am i missing something?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017