Exclusively for prime members.

Code: VIDEO20

Exp 12/31

Member Summary

restaurants (166.78kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Couldn't get this to work in San Diego. Fine terms say you have to stream a video on prime and a code will be emailed to... (more)

Farchitect (Dec. 16, 2016 @ 3:03p) |

I remembered this offer and saw no code in my email yet (as of Jan 5), so came here to follow-up on this offer, and to r... (more)

2tall (Jan. 05, 2017 @ 5:02p) |

OFFER CODE IS NOW LIVE! 

Saturday, January 29 2017, 11am PT ---- I just got the $20 off code in my email, so it's now val... (more)

2tall (Jan. 29, 2017 @ 1:11p) |

"The company already delivers to Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Diego, Austin, Baltimore, and Portland, Ore. In May, it expanded to Dallas and New York."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/08/31/amazon-expands-prime-now-houston-resturants/89643568/

But YMMV.    I have a Portland address and no service at my home.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Worked for me. Thanks.

rated:
Looks like this is only available in certain cities, and limited urban areas at that.

No go for me in a suburban town outside Chicago.

rated:
Amazon.com - 'cuz wrecking retail is not enough...

rated:
Looks like Amazons version of restaurants.com

rated:
Works in NYC, doesn't work in NYC suburbs.

rated:
Jeff36 said:   Amazon. com - 'cuz wrecking retail is not enough...
  Then you'll be thrilled to hear that they are opening B&M grocery stores too (although focused more on convenient foods/meals, you don't need a cashier or to scan anything at self-checkout... just swipe an app).

rated:
realexm said:   Works in NYC, doesn't work in NYC suburbs.
  Same for Atlanta. 

rated:
Not in Orlando or Jacksonville yet

rated:
Actually, this is similar to Uber Eat (not Resturants.com). So Amazon in this case is not in a competition with Resturants but kind of delivery middle man.

rated:
They haven't heard of Chicago yet

rated:
not bad. thanks op

rated:
Works in Minneapolis, MN. Thanks! $25 worth of food delivered w/ $5 tip and delivery charge for $10 or so.

rated:
MisterEd said:   Looks like Amazons version of restaurants.com
If it's like Restaurants.com, I'll just use Groupons, Restaurants.com are limited in participationg restaurants and I've come across resturants multiple times that refuse or don't want to accept them or add conditions, like when you can use them not specified that might prevent you from use them when you're already there

rated:
Bad link

rated:
jwardl said:   Bad link
  Works for me.

rated:
cows123 said:   
MisterEd said:   Looks like Amazons version of restaurants.com
If it's like Restaurants.com, I'll just use Groupons, Restaurants.com are limited in participationg restaurants and I've come across resturants multiple times that refuse or don't want to accept them or add conditions, like when you can use them not specified that might prevent you from use them when you're already there

Ya, not like that. More like a online menu+delivery.

rated:
Doesn't work for McRibs

rated:
OP -thanks SOOO much. I just ordered a nice Japanese Bento Box fro one of my fav Japanese restaurants in Manhattan that happened to be listed.

Came out to $16.92 with $5 tip and added another $3.00 top to make my total $19.92 and applied the coupon and paid nothing.

Would like to type some more but must get back to my lunch

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!

rated:
i'm just slightly outside of the town, in fact some restaurants are within 5 miles of my address, but my zipcode is counted as out of town. silly

rated:
SteelRing said:   i'm just slightly outside of the town, in fact some restaurants are within 5 miles of my address, but my zipcode is counted as out of town. silly
ELAINE: Seventy-eight, West Eighty-sixth Street. Apartment three E.
OWNER: That's southside. Sorry, we don't deliver below Eighty-sixth.
ELAINE: I'm not below.
OWNER: Yes you are. Street itself is boundary.
ELAINE: Your guy can't cross to my side?
OWNER: If we deliver to you, then what? Eighty-fifth Street, Wall Street, Mexico, Eighty-fourth Street.
ELAINE: Alright, fine. I'll just cross and meet him.
OWNER: Sorry, food only for those who live within boundary. (slams down phone)

rated:
tried to use the code today and it says This promotion code does not apply to your order.
but the eatnow10 code works
and video10 works as well for $10 off $20

(it appears you have to have watched some prime videos or used the streaming service before) to be able to use the video20 code

rated:
the proper link to use is

Amazon.com/video20

rated:
Fantastic offer and ton of great restaurants to choose from here in SF.

rated:
BrianGa said:   
SteelRing said:   i'm just slightly outside of the town, in fact some restaurants are within 5 miles of my address, but my zipcode is counted as out of town. silly
OWNER: If we deliver to you, then what? Eighty-fifth Street, Wall Street, Mexico, Eighty-fourth Street.

I was about to believe the story 

rated:
Amazon Restaurants has arrived in Atlanta, but not in my zip code!

rated:
JessicaSmith2016 said:   
BrianGa said:   

I was about to believe the story 

Sounds pretty legit for NYC to me!  Seinfeld writers didn't pull that skit out of a hat.  

rated:
Are there additional requirements for Prime members (somebody mentioned watching videos)? Is there also a minimum purchase requirement?

rated:
Awesome, my coworkers and I will take turns taking advantage of this $20 off!

rated:
Couldn't get this to work in San Diego. Fine terms say you have to stream a video on prime and a code will be emailed to you by Jan 31? Beats me...

rated:
I remembered this offer and saw no code in my email yet (as of Jan 5), so came here to follow-up on this offer, and to remind everyone, terms are as follows:

> Stream a video by Dec 31, 2016
> Get your $20-off-first-order redemption code in email by Jan 31, 2017
> Redeem code by Feb 28, 2017

rated:
OFFER CODE IS NOW LIVE! 

Saturday, January 29 2017, 11am PT ---- I just got the $20 off code in my email, so it's now valid. Same code as used originally to sign up for the offer. Use "VIDEO20" at checkout. Expires at end of Febraury.

Subject: Here's your $20 promo code for Amazon Restaurants

"Thanks for streaming a Prime Video title. We hope you enjoyed whatever you watched. As a thank you for streaming, here's a $20 promo code from Amazon Restaurants. Use it on your next movie night meal—or anytime.
Your promo code: VIDEO20. To redeem, just enter the promo code at checkout. And remember: delivery is FREE."

Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) February 28, 2017.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017